Reviews for Braid the Raven Hair
sagey chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
oh yeah definitely more annoying..but that was so good..well just want to say that I have read all your fics...when I first found this site I read every J/T story I could but I was so engrossed in reading i forgot to review so here I am better late then never...love all your fics...

fanfic writers really make the characters come to life..sometimes more so than when on tv so I thanks you for sharing your gift with us

hugs
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Intriguing. Very in character for all.
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Squee! OMG, that was so cute! Heeheeheehee. (I'm sorry got up REALLY early this morning. This is lke the fifth completely hyped out message I've left! I'm so sorry. But at least you can't hear or see me right now. I'm jumping around like a complete weirdo, screaming and laughing and squeeing. I am very...chipper. It's very...odd. And just a little bit creepy!)
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I really liked this one. Cool that it was from Ronon's POV and had John and Teyla "dancing around eachother", like it at first seemed that the show was doing with them. Very interesting indeed.
TML chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
VERY VERY VERY FUNNY I LAUGHT ALL THE WAY TO THE END, YOU SHOULD MOST DEFFITNELLY DO A FOLLOW UP PIECE.

P.S.

THERE ARE SOME MANY JOHN/TEYLA FANS OUT THERE WE READ ALL THE J/T STORIES WE ARE JUST VERY VERY VERY LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO REVIEW, I MYSELF WATCH THE SHOW EVERY WEEK WITH A GROUP OF NO LESS THAN (23) YES TWENTY THREE PEOPLE. AND WE ARE ALL HAPPY TEYLA IS HAVING A BABY EVEN IF TPTB SAID THE BABY IS NOT JOHN'S BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER. AND IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE THIS GUY KANAN "JOHNNY BOY" MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD TO PISS HER OFF OR GOD FORBID HE TOLD HER HE DID NOT "LOVE HER".

PLEASE DO NOT "SHOOT" FOR THAT LAST LITTLE REMARK.

WE ALL LIVE FOR OUR COUPLE OF THE CENTURY
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
great job on this one. A bit mundane, just the way I like it and I love the fact that you're adding to the Athosian tradition which is sorely lacking. I'm not sure if you're on top of spoilers, but there is a similar incident far more intimate in S4 coming up and I have to wonder how that would translate in athosian tradition. I mean a head touch is one thing and means friendship, I wonder what the other intimate action must mean for the Athosians. Great move here and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

VB
Reion chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
aw, very cute. Well done :) and nice use of POV
dinawen chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
lovely story
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Say! I really liked this one, too! Loved that everyone was pretty much in character. It was really cool to hear it from Ronon's pov. He's a hard character to get into. I really felt for Teyla. John is totally torturing her and he doesn't even know it. Good stuff!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
WOW, I mean Wow. This is a wonderful follow up to Interesting. There will be more right!

And I'm more than sure John knew what he was doing ;-)

I love Ronon's insight into these two -*spoiler for Sunday*.
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Okay, I must confess, I am actually a strong Royla and Shweir shipper. But this fic was so sweet! I mean - aw. I'm getting warm fuzzies just thinking about it. *grins* Seriously, when you get a Royla/Shwier shipper to like a pre-Sheyla fic, then you've done a good job. Why haven't more people reviewed this? It's cute! :D
magicisagift chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
i love ur story keep writing