Reviews for Risa: Identity
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I think I used an old email addy, as it didn't go through. Since this story is now on FFN, I'll just post it here:

Dude.

This will be pretty short, as I am not one for this type of thing. I just had to let you know how stoked I was to find a third Risa fic. I know you probably did it a while ago, and it wasn't quite as ... happy as I expected it to be, but it was still really good. Thanks for that.

Good luck on future writings,
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It has been a long, long time since the last part of this series came out. And yet, it's still good. Even the things I don't like about it are still written well. (One would have hoped that at some point during Risa's life, Ranma would have learned to stand up to Nabiki.) Hopefull this will be continued sooner rather than later.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
While I do enjoy this story, it is a little hard to read sometimes. Your transitions aren't marked in any manner, meaning it takes a moment to register who is talking sometimes. It's a bit of a headache but the story is good enough that I'm willing to go through the effort. However, you could make a bit more effort to clearly divide scenes. When you transition from one person to the next without a clear indication, all you're going to do is confuse people.

In terms of the story line, I am enjoying it. Though you could easily have put them all as different chapters of the same story instead of completely different stories. It's harder to find the others and reread to get a good understanding of the story.
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I dun get it! What happened? D: Tell us!

Alex Ultra: Blinks In Soup

LATER
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is a great story... although a little too sad. I'd really like to read more.