Reviews for Choices 1
KELLEY KEITH WRI chapter 2 . 1/26
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF YOU COULD CONTINUE THIS FANFIC FOR I FIND IT A GREAT STORY SO FARE AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR FIC'S IN THE FUTURFUTURE . I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE WERE IT GOES.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Nice. Maybe you can get Ranma to kick Kuno's obsessed butt, because I really don't think that either Ranmas want Kuno to...well, you get the idea.

So...UPDATE!
Paosheep chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
If you ever decide to pick this story up again, I will be most pleased to read it. What you've got so far is stunning.
Joustingforcancer chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
This is great! I hope you'll consider completing it sometime. It's a fun two chapters.
Queensarrow chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
I like this.

Several times while reading Ranma fic I thought of this answer.

I'm glad to see someone attempt it. You need to do something with the scene changes. I really hope to see you continue this.
ojuzu chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
*snickers* How will Kuno deal with his pigtailed goddess and the Demon Saotome walking to school together and talking like old friends? I always thought the tentacles were something particular to the Spring of Drowned Octopus. Y'know, like if something undrownable drowns (tragic tale of Furinkin High girl's uniform drown in spring one thousand three hundred year ago...) it acts differently from the other springs. But then, considering Pantyhose Taro's normal form, maybe you're right... *laughs* I've never seen this plot idea before. Lovely to read an original plotline for girl-Ranma! (apologies for the overly long review)

Lilz
KaeKei chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Good start here, I think. But a few questions, Tokyo University? Uhh... Shooting a little high there. I would have said 'The same university' and just be vague with it.

You got rid of the Shampoo problem, it seems, no you just have to get rid of Ukyo, for the love of all things good and holy though, don't stick Ranko with Ukyo. If you have any heart you won't.

Thats just my opinion on the matter though... Hehe...

Anyway, good luck.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
You know, Ukyo has a strong case to marry the male Ranma. The Tendo agreement is for an unnamed Saotome child; the Kuonji agreement is for Saotome Ranma by name. She can tell Ranko to go jump in the Nannichuan and, once it's revealed that it won't work on Ranko, then tell Akane to do it. Could be a fun element for some drama.
MZephyr chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
It's an interesting, if disturbing, start. I can't tell yet whether I'll want to continue following it; I'll see how the next couple of chapters go. I can understand that you'll focus on Ranko's point of view, but it would be nice to have occasional looks at how things are progressing between Akane and Ranma.

How in the world do you expect Ranma to get sufficiently high scores to get into Tokyo University?

One request - please add some sort of indication for scene changes. It's a bit jarring to go from one sentence to the next and then figure out partway through that you're in a different scene.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Interesting premise. I wonder where you will take it.
lou chapter 2 . 5/30/2007