Reviews for Don't Kill the Messengers
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Supes would do that! This is great!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I loved the episode, and I love this little one shot! It's ingenious. I laughed really hard.

Lolchen
RianLena chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*insane grin* Awesome. Just beyond awesome.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
*Dies from laughter*

Loved this story a LOT!

I'm doing a rewrite of my story called Meet "the Brianiac In Law" which has Superman being brought to the future for their wedding.

This story is giving me ideas for what he'll do to GL and Green Arrow once he gets back from the wedding.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
oh my god, this is BRILLIANT! I just finished watching the episode and wondered if there was any Fanfiction about what happened after...this is much better than I expected XD. poor GL and Arrow! they're screwed ] I don't know if this was meant to be a oneshot or not, but you should write at least one more chapter! please?
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
jajaja amazing!

HawkAngel
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hilarious! My tummy is paining of laughing so much!

I was really wondering how Clark would react to the news! lol

This dialogue was too fun:“Well?”“Well what?”“What’s his name?”

“Who’s name?”“The boy.”“What boy?”“The boy Kara likes.”

“There’s a boy Kara likes? Wow, news to me.”

Really well done! lol

This must have a 2nd chapter: Catfight at Kent's Farm...lol

*Applause*
41eugoR chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
0.o You know what’s strange? I had just finished watching the episode on youtube wondering the same thing and when I open your profile, I got my answer :-D Brilliant job! GL and Arrow should’ve really considered having a talk with Kara before leaving, lol.
Star Tours Traveler chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Pure brilliance.

I would half expect supes to be more understanding and willing to hear them out...but heck this is a fanFICTION.
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor poor John and Ollie... I would've expected a story like this to stem from Flash, but this was cool, if mot better. Also, you have their personalities down pat, even those who weren't major characters in the story.

You did an awesome job, keep it up.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This was great.

Poor Ollie and GL.

How will the Kents react to the news?

Will the JL group really pay 10 dollars?
J chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Nice and funny. Pretty OOC (which is standard for a humor fic like this) but funny. Of course, Gl can use his ring to fly into space.
Quillian chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*Hysterical laughter!* XD

I just watched "Far From Home" yesterday, and I was wondering how Green Lantern and Green Arrow might have handled it... and how Superman might have reacted!

And you pull it off VERY well!

Superman's scream being heard throughout the Watchtower and it even shaking the place at one point... heh, yeah, I was wondering whether Superman's screams would even compromise its structural integrity or even knock it out of orbit!

It was all funny, from the chase to the betting pool. But I wonder how the Kents in Smallville will react...? (Sequel, please?)

Again, great job! :)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Funny story, real laughable.

I loved how it continued from the ending of that show, kinda like an extended scene from a movie. I truly enjoyed it to the end.
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Heck, I'd pay $15 for a copy!

Funny stuff!