Reviews for The Vault of AnnĂºminas
RealityDidMeIn chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Yet another amazing journey!
Redmage2 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. I have such a weakness for excellent Aragorn fic to help fill in the years before LOTR, and to have the wonderful relationship between him and the hobbits included in that...perfect.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
I know you are done writing Quarantined sequels, but I have to say I'd give a good deal to read more adventures brought on by Frodo's dreams. When I read these, I get just as sucked into this alternate universe as the world created by Tolkein himself. Thanks so much for writing what you have.
ArwenGranger chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit in my reviews but all these fics in the Quarantined series are just so lovely! I melt a little bit at the cuteness in each one, they're just wonderful! Part of me wants to slow down with reading them and make them last but the other part, which seems to be winning, just says keep reading keep reading! I'm so glad you wrote the scene with Elladan and Elrond and his reaction to the harp, made me well up. Off to read the next fic.
Angelfabeth chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
That was a grate story! The history you put in there was fascinating. I don't think Elladan would be away from Elrohir for something like that, but it works for your story :)
Nikikeya chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
This was truely a beautiful ending. I cried at the Part about Elladan giving Elrond the harp and playing with him.

And I always cry when I read Bilbo's poem (I'm a sap.)

Well I am honestly surprised by this *wiggles eyebrows* We went an entire story without Frodo being pitch off a horse, struck low by disease, or carried off by trolls (That last part would have been awesome, Aragorn could have gone to the rescue.)

I have to say it was oddly refreshing not to have him bedridden. xDD Not that I don't love sick Frodo stories. But seeing him scamper about was just too adorable. I was a bit sad that he was so well behaved, and didn't run off with Scamp to explore the ruins, or try to fly off with the eagles or such... Oh well, maybe in the next story he can work on giving the Adults all heart failure.

Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin (And mayhaps Fatty and Folco too.) need to get together and cause some mischief I think. XDD Mayhaps the little "Rangers of the Shire" can all wage war against that Troll Lotho and his cohorts at the Free Fair. xDD That would be fun.

Reading this was a real joy I loved every minute of it. (Even if I did not remember to review every chapter.)

This is one of my faves from Q-universe I think. X33
Nikikeya chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I loved this chapter! LOVED IT. x3333 Frodo is so cute.

"Tomorrow we can spend all day here," Aragorn replied. "We must head back to the Shire after that, or Bilbo will have a search party out looking for us."

I doubt Bilbo would go that far, however, one can just imagine what Frodo and company's reaction might be to Bilbo riding up with Sting held aloft and his full coat of Mithril on, there to "save" them from some unforseen danger that surely must have befallen them. xDDDDDDDDDD (The world needs more scenes of Hero!Bilbo, even if they are just Lulz.)

And Yay Frodo got treasure!
Nikikeya chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
This chapter gave me the chills! And I squealed and bounced in my seat at the end. I fear you'll have to Write a second "By Chance or Purpose" and add in all this stuff. I'm still bouncing, must read on...
Nikikeya chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
The first lines of this made me laugh, I thought it was Frodo singing at first. xDD

I Imagine Pearl and Opal dust would be lovely, too bad Frodo has no Jars to put some in.

I've decided I would love to live at Annuminas, just the description of the area is so breath takingly beautiful. I think I would be happy there if only there was a way to still have my computer. xDDDDD
Nikikeya chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
This was a cute chapter. I almost wish Frodo had ran off though, that would have been funny having poor Aragorn and Elladan trying to find him in the middle of the night. xDD
Nikikeya chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter. I got teary eyed near the end about Elladan's vision. (I'm such a sap I know.)

Frodo carrying on about Brandobras Took was adorable. Lol Frodo the chatterbox is something I dearly miss as he gets older and starts talking less (Unless arguing with Pippin xDD)
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I loved this chapter. Fave bits were:

~at the beginning when Mr. Burrows was worried Frodo had been kidnapped. xDD

~The talk of food... it all sounds so good and makes me hungry. xDD

~Elladan talking at the end about his "Other brother" I love Elladan/Elrohir/Aragorn interactions. Its rare to see the three brothers together and conversing with one another. I actually have always pictured that the older brothers tease Aragorn, and I believe a small prank war between the three at Rivendell would be highly amusing to read about...

Merry and Pippin were distracted from their wonderings however by the strange sight of Aragorn, head bent, moving stealthily and swiftly from a room near the end of the hall; from which a thick plume of unpleasant smelling smoke issued forth just moments later, electing twin cries of surprise, and much coughing, and sputtering as the Twin sons of Elrond suddenly emerged, looking about in bewilderment.

"This place just keeps getting weirder Merry..." Pippin sighed, shaking his head and watching as the two elves both set off with quick determined strides, "Do you suppose they know it was Strider?"

A sudden chorus of shouts sounded from around the corner, and as the Hobbits watched in weary bemusement, Aragorn, followed closely by Elladan and Elrohir ran past them.

"I would say that's a fair bet..." Merry said dryly and shook his head...
Karm Starkiller chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
I'm working my way through your "Quarantined" universe stories forcing myself to take it easy and not plow through them all in a couple sittings. They're beyond wonderful, and I especially loved this one. I laughed, I teared up - I don't care how AU it is, I love the idea of Frodo and Aragorn being friends.
Emily chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
Oh, good, I was hoping you'd include Elrond's reaction to the harp Elladan brought with him. Very nice.

'And so that night, and for many nights thereafter, the Elves of the Last Homely house rejoiced to hear music linking Age to Age, brother to brother, and father with son.'

: )
Emily chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
What wonderful descriptions. *sigh* I wish I could see Lake Evendim. : )