Reviews for The Vault of AnnĂºminas
The Hope Lions chapter 16 . 10/27
beautiful as always. I think this one is one of my favorites, because seeing how Aragorn is growing into his destiny throughout this series... it's exceptional.
Pyrane chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
This one is trully lovely : Exciting, but without fear and anxiety, and full of wonder !
Those really are lovely tributes to Tolkiens' Art, it has a similar flow and feel
And this is the exception, not the rule, on ffnet '

Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
quarterhorseranch chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
I forgot to put this:

"I will; that was a most humbling way to approach Elendil's chamber,"

ROFL!
quarterhorseranch chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
:D Nice way for him to find out.
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
You're making me love Elladan a lot. :P

And wow I just got that! The Elvish word parts I mean!
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Great imagery!
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
SQUEEEEEEE! :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
:DDDD ELLADAN!
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!

This is going to be super adorable. XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Aww Elladan. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Yay! :D
RealityDidMeIn chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Yet another amazing journey!
Redmage2 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. I have such a weakness for excellent Aragorn fic to help fill in the years before LOTR, and to have the wonderful relationship between him and the hobbits included in that...perfect.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
I know you are done writing Quarantined sequels, but I have to say I'd give a good deal to read more adventures brought on by Frodo's dreams. When I read these, I get just as sucked into this alternate universe as the world created by Tolkein himself. Thanks so much for writing what you have.
ArwenGranger chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit in my reviews but all these fics in the Quarantined series are just so lovely! I melt a little bit at the cuteness in each one, they're just wonderful! Part of me wants to slow down with reading them and make them last but the other part, which seems to be winning, just says keep reading keep reading! I'm so glad you wrote the scene with Elladan and Elrond and his reaction to the harp, made me well up. Off to read the next fic.