Reviews for The Vault of AnnĂºminas
dancingkatz chapter 16 . 2/19
This is my favorite of your quarantined universe fics. I can see the Kong's chamber as I read and the scene with Elrond and Elladan made my musician's heart almost burst with joy. Thank you so much!
The Hope Lions chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
beautiful as always. I think this one is one of my favorites, because seeing how Aragorn is growing into his destiny throughout this series... it's exceptional.
Pyrane chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
This one is trully lovely : Exciting, but without fear and anxiety, and full of wonder !
Those really are lovely tributes to Tolkiens' Art, it has a similar flow and feel
And this is the exception, not the rule, on ffnet '

Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
quarterhorseranch chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
I forgot to put this:

"I will; that was a most humbling way to approach Elendil's chamber,"

ROFL!
quarterhorseranch chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
:D Nice way for him to find out.
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
You're making me love Elladan a lot. :P

And wow I just got that! The Elvish word parts I mean!
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Great imagery!
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
SQUEEEEEEE! :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
:DDDD ELLADAN!
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!

This is going to be super adorable. XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Aww Elladan. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Yay! :D
RealityDidMeIn chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Yet another amazing journey!
Redmage2 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. I have such a weakness for excellent Aragorn fic to help fill in the years before LOTR, and to have the wonderful relationship between him and the hobbits included in that...perfect.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
I know you are done writing Quarantined sequels, but I have to say I'd give a good deal to read more adventures brought on by Frodo's dreams. When I read these, I get just as sucked into this alternate universe as the world created by Tolkein himself. Thanks so much for writing what you have.