Reviews for Happy Anniversary
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Luke is so sweet. I know he's a softie..and I know I keep telling you that. You write him so well! I loved his card and breakfast in bed and just...I loved it.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw! Just aw...Man I love this! Whenever I need a pick-me-up, this is what I read. I think that the story Luke tells is just great, and the Hallmark card is so incredibly sweet! Lorelai's essay just rings with her voice (how metaphorical of me). But seriously, I can just hear her saying it. How great that still held true so many years later. No complaints. None at all! (Still coming with those buckets)
JavaJunkieLL4Ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I loved it. Sweet and fluffy and just perfect. I personally could not create this amazing one-shot with the quote and I really wanted someone who could write well do it. I loved it. Fluffy Luke is so cute. I just want to eat him up.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aw. That was one of the cutest stories ever! Loved it!
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aw cuteness! :)
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
aw that was adorable i wish youw ould write more

BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
that was so sweet! i loved it!
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aw! Ridiculously and adorably fluffy, which you can never get too much of :) That Hallmark card was totally cute. Luke is such a romantic softie on the inside.

Loved it :)
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
What a perfect timing for an anniversary fic since June 3rd is around the corner :( How i wish we would have seen them celebrate!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
aw, that was so cute! too bad it was a one shot, you could have made a multi-chapter story. would have loved to see what happened during the next year of their lives. baby(s)
danniperson chapter 1 . 5/30/2007