Reviews for the Doctor sings
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
First of all I have to say that even thinking about him singing this gives me shivers. Oh, Lord, it would be awesome.

And you're right: Paul McGann, even if he never sang as the Doctor, has a beautiful singing voice. When he was in "The Monacled Mutaneer," he sang at least once-the videos are up on YouTube, I think. Now I'm wishing he'd done a version of this song; it would probably be the best by miles.

Story-wise this was pretty good, but I think it can be expanded so that it's more story than lyrics. Go deeper into Grace's own emotions and do more of the show, not tell (I think i've commented on this in my other review, though, so I'm not going to nitpick about it here).

Some typos, but a spellchec will fix those fairly fast. Also, in one of the lyrics you wrote "the holy dark" when I believe the lyric is actually "the holy dove."

And the last bit of this story just before the end ... Aw. Granted, I'm not a fan of the Doctor/Grace, or-for that matter-not even a big fan of Grace herself ... But that really was cute.

I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed before.

Thanks for writing,