Reviews for Don't Cry
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aw this was so sweet! I wish that they could have been together... ;( tear
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I cannot help but admire your skill here as well...Oh, poor Minerva poor Albus, poor the both of them! That was captivating though... xD
Minerva's little girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I've read this one before. I know I did, but why didn't I review? Well, you are brilliant.
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aw.. that's one's so sad. I don't really care for first person writing, but this one was actually readable, so I enjoyed it :) Excellent, as always!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
What an AMAZINGLY fabulous fic! For once I don't mind how long it is, the quality of writing you show here is just phenominal and I take my metaphorical hat off to you! You are progressing all the time as a writer, and your character portrayal here was perfect! Welcome to the realms of my favourites list!

xxStellaxx
Sderai chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I like! very good. love the last line!

keep writing
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Well, maybe they will be together one day ... even if it's not on this side of heaven ...

Good story!

THX
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow. That was good. Have you ever thought of combining all of your Dumbledore/McGonagall fanfictions into one big story, with an actual plotline?
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
:( I cry though. Oh beautiful heartbreaking angst, and you write it so well. But fluff? Please? How could she, poor Albus. Poor Min, actually. She's so stupid. She needs some sense slapping into her :P Wonderful as ever, dear.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh how sad.. Incredibly sad, but still very good. Great job. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~