Reviews for a far better fate
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my...Just bury me in my feels. This is truly amazing. Great characterization and writing style. I love this story so, so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Each time an ending but never a true happy one. There's a bittersweet taste to these stories that I enjoy.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow. Just wow. Stumbled upon this while looking at a favorited author's favorites. You nail that touch of bittersweetness each and every time, without overdoing it. It's beautiful to read.
Shiirael chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
These are so, so beautiful. You are an excellent writer, both technically and in the way you capture their characters so *perfectly* with the dialogue and details. Thank you so much for these.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You're an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing this; I've been wanting to find a fanfic that honors Norrington's character and explores what might have been. My favorite line: "She stands here now beside him, staring at the condemned man and perhaps dying inside, feeling as though her blood is on fire in her veins; she is a creature of spark and flame, bound by all her blessings."
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was amazing. You captured exactly how I wanted everything to happen perfectly. They were all so in character. James is adorable. (:
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You characterized them really well! As much as I love the first two possibilities, I think the third is my favorite. I think that no matter how content she would be with her life, Elizabeth would always be longing for that little extra spice. :D
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. This is my first James/Elizabeth fic I have read and it was a great one. So I had this PotC marathon going on today and after the third movie, decided to look up some fic for this pairing. It just suddenly made sense.

Great job! :)
Locked Heart Ami chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Bril. Your writing style reminds me of Janet Fitch, and I appreciate your characterization of a fiercer, more fiery Elizabeth.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Thank you! I love Norrington so much. He is such an amazing man. With such a sexy voice... 8]

Cough. Anyway, he doesn't get enough love. So this makes you super awesome and wonderful! Yay!
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
oh, I LOVE this. Love love love. I'm such a sucker for AU what-could-have-beens.

1. I love this line: “And don’t you ever feel inclined to abandon honor, Commodore Norrington?” she inquires devilishly, and chooses on a whim not to await an answer. She turns and sets off without looking back, a flurry of quick footsteps and skirts whispering against the floor.

Love love. I love the way you manage to create images with so few words. Very well done.

2. I love how you tackle crazy!Norrington. Beautifully done. As was the Jack/Elizabeth conversation. _

3. I like how this one doesn't end in marriage, and how she does, at least for a moment there, remember Will (:-b). And the sense of possibility that lingers. :-)

*claps* Wonderful fic.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Amazing. I love this. Each of the stories were captivating, and I enjoyed them immensely. Love the bitter-sweetness of the last one; it made it all the better. Well done! D
aeliuned chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I liked number 3 the best.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow. That's really, /really/ good. I'm not normally a fan of this pairing, maybe because I haven't read much of the fanfiction yet - mostly I've just stuck to the movies. Still, he was never my favorite character in them and you made me really like him. And isn't it funny, how much one little thing can change everything...?

This is a great little fic, it's so going on the fav list.
snowflakes and ink chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh, why can't the movies end in these ways?