Reviews for Now What?
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I love it, please update soon.
Death Account 13 chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
That mean
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
lloking forward to next chapter please update soon
andyg2525 chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
ya add me to the list

later
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Love the story! More soon!
andyg2525 chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
YellowPrincess chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
Love it!

I like Karisse, she's a great ranger but it's too bad that she always get hurt. And I'm glad that Conner and Kira are together now.

Good job!
csimesser1 chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
that was great loved it
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
Yeah, somehow I knew that's who the villain was going to be. Really, kidnapping the male Rangers was the single dumbest thing she could've done...

Zeltrax was vaporized? O_O I guess he won't be coming back later, then?

Interesting way of jumpstarting Kira and Conner's relationship, there. I'd have never considered a situation like that; or if I did, I'd probably screw up the execution of it.

I'm a little surprised at the inclusion of SPD on this mission, since nobody had heard of them or had contact with them up to this point. Well, Time Force would probably have known about them, but still wouldn't have had contact with them.

Still highly enjoying this fic. Give my thanks to the little sister for bugging you to update this. :D
csimesser1 chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
that was great loved it
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
Very cool Chapter
YellowPrincess chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Karise's mother is crazy! I don't understand why she doesn't love her daughter, Karise is a nice girl, she doesn't deserve that, but the good thing is that Karise is gonna stay with Sam and Conner, they are her real family!

Update soon!
andyg2525 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
this is really great keep it coming til next time
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Ah, I've been hoping for an update to this story for a very long time!

(can 8 months count as a long time?)

I was quite worried when Karise's mother showed up, and rightly so... but it's fortunate that it's all going to work out by the looks of things.

Conner's father may not acknowledge it, even to himself, but he knows... he really does know that those two and all the rest are Rangers. Fortunately, Conner's father is cool, so this won't actually be a bad thing.

Anyways, I greatly appreciate that this had a chance to continue. So many stories that had seemed to have fallen by the wayside have in fact been updated recently, such that it inspires me to pick up where I left off in some of my own works... Perhaps I should get back to work...
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 9/15/2010