Reviews for Ships in the Fog
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Not bad... not bad at all! The character interaction is well handled, and I could totally see Logan setting them up together that way!

Jessica and Kurt *have* met in the comics - back in the early 1980s, when Chris Claremont was writing both "Uncanny X-Men" and "Spider-Woman", he threw in the occasional crossover between the two. (At that point, Kurt was rather heavily involved with Amanda.)

Keep up the good work!
Pen Stroke chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hey very original idea and had a really good start. I think you should've put more things happening during the middle or something of the sort. You needed to put a stronger sense of event as to when the pivotal moment when they fell in love.

Kinda Sucks that Jessica Drew during that event was a Skrull... not just any skrull, Veranke... the Queen. Good writting to you.
hedi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hey a new story! I liked the way they first met :)

But the second meeting was not detailed enough. If you at least had written the first dialogue after not seeing each other for months, it would have been easier to picture their relationship. All in all: was great, but I agree, needs to be longer! :D
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 5/30/2007