Reviews for Trials of Love
Animefreak242 chapter 17 . 4/13/2008
Well, I'm a little disappointed that seemingly everyone has lost interest in their old stories and decided to peruse through my old favorites lists. I saw this story, scanned through it and laughed at my old reviews. I feel so nostalgic. Hmm... Well, I hope that if you are still on , that you do keep writing (even if you never come back to this story). Hope you're good and good luck.

~Animefrek242

aka

Kawaii Girl
SailorSakura chapter 17 . 3/13/2005
I discovered your fic a few days ago, and I just finished. I think it's great, but...

WHY THE HECK DID YA STOP THERE? ARE YA DEAD OR SOMETHING? Geez...
kaze-mononoke-nedge chapter 17 . 2/24/2005
WAI! I LUV ur story! -_- o.O but u just HAD to leave the story hanging T_T please PLEASE update this story!even though u havent updated in about a year and a half(i think..) PLEAS? T_T i wanna find out wut happens...
windywings chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Hey Shichan. Been a while. And I mean a long long while. I just wanted to say that I am still watching for your updates.. and that I am inviting you somewhere. -

It's a writing forum full with people that encourage other writers. I have also gained many friends there, and I was hoping I could get to know you more there.

It's called Scribbles n Such. Its one of the friendliest places I have ever been to, and I know that you would like it.

Here is a link so you could look around a bit if you want:

It would be wonderful to be in your company again. I miss your writing. I hope to see it again soon.

- Windy
windywings chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Shichan! hey, long time no see! It's been forever since i've seen you update THIS story, but you have been busy with some other stories also i see...hehe. i just reread the last chapter and i cannot wait till you update once again...and must i say...god your evil! lol! you left me hanging there...for a long time too! ( i mean, i know how you been doing the other stories and thats definetlry and absolutley important but hey...i want this story updated too! lol) hope im not too demanding...just giving you a friendly reminder that im still looking at this story wishing for it to update! lol, i can't wait when you do...as long as its something cause oh man, im really craving for it...have to know where Syaoran went! k k! hope you do soon...do i have to say i'll be waiting here till you update(cause you know i will be)? cya later!
you friendly reviewer,
~windy-chan -
windywings chapter 16 . 6/2/2003
OH YEAH! I LOVE YOU SHICHAN!

heh heh! This is awesome! a chap in a day! *squeal!* i was so happy when i heard about your update. And now that i read it, i realize you had me all winded up and then at the end when you left that ever-so-evil-mean-butprettygood-cliffy leaving me with lots to say, then all that energy is bottled up and im going to pour it all out into this review! !

_;;

oh, you don't know how nice you make me feel when you thatnk me so much! there are times where i could just bawl my eyes out at the special thankyous i get from you!

but one thing that you said that i don't like is when you said you didn't think you deserved so much. WELL THATS NOT TRUE!

Ever since i started ready this(probably around the 3rd to 4th chap), You got me hooked to the plot and the mystery inside it(and now you have me tied up even more with that cliffy!) with your wonderful detail in surrondings of characters(chapter 1 did very nicely in the intoduction for setting, thats what got me hooked) and the character's thoughts and feelings. I mean, take Syaoran for example. He's going through this time where he's confused and its all jumbled around in his head on what memories are his. You create this wonderful image for us to understand and see. It makes it worth while to read a story that can do that! otherwise, if i didn't think your fic was so good, do you think i would keep reviewing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again like i do?

heh! sure! but beleive me shichan, your story is good, and i want another chapter!

Now that you left me at the stupid cliffy that kinda left me pissed and begging for more, you just have to write more! its summer i know! go enjoy swimming and stuff, but hey...remember you still have this reviewer waiting for a chap in the next week! hehe! jk...but i hope you do update soon! _

Well...hm...what else should i say? don't know, so i'll have to talk to you later! Thank you for all the thankyous! and your welcomes to some of them too! heh heh!

ja!

~windy

PS. should it be shi-chan...(heh, i know this is stupid, but im hyper!)...or shichan-chan? hehehe! anyhoo! call me windy-chan if you like! windywings-chan seems kinda long, eh? lol!

ja ne! _;
Animefreak242 chapter 16 . 6/2/2003
GAH! Your'e SO MEAN! *sobs* HOW COULD YOU? EVIL! *breaks down and cries*

How could you make everyone forget Sakura and THEN make him get married to MEILING? You made him sound crazy! *glares* You are twisted and wrong! You better make this a dream or something, because cause it's really not funny! *sniffles*

And what about Sakura? Where's she? What did that crakchead demon do with her? Did it trap her or something? *looks nervous* Or did it kill her? *GASP* O_o

Well, I hope nothing ad happens. I also hope that you update SOON. Anywayz, til next review... JA MATA! *wavies* D

~Animefreak242 )

aka

Kawaii Girl _
windywings chapter 15 . 6/1/2003
OH I LOVE YOU TOO SHICHAN! *bawls too and hugs shichan* Im glad i could help! *wipes away a tear* and you make me feel like a special rviewer!

oh my gosh! no! he can't marry Meiling! he's destined to be with Sakura! what did happen to Sakura? are you going to tell us in the next chapter? or are you going to make us suffer? i hope not! And i can't belive that Eriol was effected too! I mean he's not as powerful as the other 2, but he still has magic, but then again so does Yelan. so they just must have all been affected and Syaoran not because the evil person wants him to suffer! NO! stupid evil person!

Well anyhoo! i loved this outstanding chapter that you put out once again shichan, and keep sending them out because i just can't get enough of them. You keep me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what is going on in the story and it feels i have to solve this mystery of sakura diappearing fom the world, with Syaoran, so he could see his beautiful Cherry Blossom again! *sigh* just don't take so long next time on the next chapter! i know you have some stuff to do over the summer, but you definetly have more time and i will expect more! (maybe i shouldn't though...hehe! anyhoo!)

and you are so lucky that your finals are over! i have another week of school and then final...so pretty much two weeks of school left...you lucky person you! _

Well i better get going! hope chap 16 is updated soon! you have barely any excuses! MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(_;)

okie! ja! (you better update or i'll have to send another email to get that boost in your writing again! heh!)

ja ne!

windy-you-know-who-i-am chapter 14 . 4/22/2003
ok, i just went over the last chap...and well, at the end you said in your AN, ad i quote, " ...there's more to come very, very soon!"

and! this," and i promise to update on long chapters soon!"

ok, so lit waas driled into my head about the stupid support your thesis thing! well my thsis is that you have not updated and i will get really pouty if you don't update soon like you promised!(and all the other stuff you said!)(hey, if you like my story, then i'll update when you update...deal?)hehe! anyhoo! if confusing to you, then i know you are normal! good for you! hah! ttyl!

windywings chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
hey its me! seems that i have written a lil part of a fic...i personally don't think i was a born to be writer, so i really don't know if you should read it...but go ahead if you want! _

the plot i don't like very much so i might not o anything or remove it, but if you can convince me, the i'll add on and finish it...(its only one chapter)

anyhoo, the thing wouldn't let me review if i was logged in, so just click my name on the other reviews! haha!

so whats up in your life...seems that it's busy b/c i haven't head from ya since the last update...a while ago, but i won't complain, you'll get your fic up when time is on your side.

k! i'll ttyl! bye!

Catherine chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
M, very nice twist at the end. You're doing a great job with htis story! Hope you post more chapters up very soon!
Jenga chapter 14 . 3/22/2003
OH! I can't wait to see what happens next! More, more, more please!
Illusion Dreamer chapter 14 . 3/13/2003
Pretty cool story! This is a great story and you have the potential to become a real author! Update soon!
windywings chapter 14 . 3/12/2003
whoa whoa whoa! that was good! you had my throat get tied up in a knot with that ending! but you do know now that you have to write a LOT more soon b/c the chap was short and it was just too much of leaving me hanging! but yes, you deliver twist very nicley! but now you have no excuse not to write at leat a little bit! you're on Spring Break! so please? ok, i g2g but please, please my curiosity Gabbi/shichan! hehe! i don't know what i should call you! anyhoo! CYa later!

PShurry! or i'll just die! hehe!~ _