Reviews for A Summer Night's Musings
ChouRan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
very good
I like how this whole story arc is going
keep it up
SilverFinDragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Lovely story. I especially loved the ending. I thought it was hilarious.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooooh... it's awesome! *Definitely a fave* Loved your protrayal of Yue and your style of writing... refined and flowing. Masterful. XD
kinosternon chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was really good! I don't know about the YS hint at the end of it, but I loved the rest of it! Great job!
peterpancake chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really love the musing Keroberos. He's quite nice. And I love the little flashback thing...actually, I love almost everything about this.

It's going in the favs.
ChaosBlack5711 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is really good, i really enjoyed it! I love fics about Kero's and Yue's relationship and this is very nice :) great job!
rachel-fiction chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very cute. :) Haven't read a Kero ficcie. Didn't know there were any. Learn something new every day.

It really put you in Kero's perspective; however. Very interesting. No one thinks about Kero, most likely cause he's in an animal form? Loved it.
dark night chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
While I really like this touching stroy, I don't really believe that Clow can be so careless, for he is the most sensitive and knowing-all man I had ever seen. And in the anime Clow actually never asked Yue to do any house work, which leaves Kero jealous to no end XD.

Please write more, I really like your story!
Zaro Flowen chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Yo, so I finally read it, and all I can say is...

GREAT! Entertaining, IC as far as I can tell, and very realistic (in CCS terms). Keep up the good work!