Reviews for Like Confetti
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Agh! I loved this. Moira was absolutely awesome XD
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Another amazing and un-put-down-able story. Great work!
onemoremistake chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Pure brilliance... That's really all I can say I'm so spellbound.
Ophelia Weasley chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I absolutely loved this story. Although yeah what were the wishes? And was his last one to live? That's the only thing that confused me. I love Moira. She has got to be the best chick I've read in a while! Great job.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Holey Moley. Reading your stories is like candy. I'm blown away. Moira was fantastic, wish or not, and Aunt Debbie with the gopher revolution. Gorgeous. Will eagerly check your more adult stuff maybe when I'm not supposed to be working. But seriously, I don't know how you can only have 4 reviews for this story. Yikes. At least this makes it 5. I have to go back to work, but really look forward to working my way through all of your fics.

Phoebe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Good story. But I must say I was slightly confused about Moira. Was she a djin, a crossroads demon or something entirely different? And what exactly was the wish/wishes that Dean had?

Overall, I enjoyed the story.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Man I love how you write: "unmanly layer of strawberry jelly "

and when he put his shoes on too quick,

"And fuck, Sam. There goes that record, the counter in Dean's brain flips back to a miserable nil." Because I knew what you were talking about and its awesome how you wrote that with the audience knowing without you saying.

Fucking amazing story. Congrats
feralpixc chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This... was fantasmagoric. Maybe better. Make that - there is no word existing or that I can make up that truly describes the utter fabulousness of this fic. It's. Just. I am speechless and incoherent and all that other wonderful stuff.

So smooth and flawless, the slow progress and deep inside view and just. JUST. I don't have words. I really, really don't.

My mind is frozen.

*faves*

Pixc
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
well

i guess wishes do come true

well they don't for me but anyway