Reviews for Unpredictable
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sniff... *eyes well up* ...I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Be strong, Moosey. )

Ahem...that really was beautiful. Everything about it just seemed so...right. So perfectly them. As far as I know, this is the second thing of yours I've ever read. I'm really starting to fall in love with your writing style, your imagination and your ability to express such heart wrenching emotion, and I'm a bit sad that I've been missing out on this kind of thing so far.

From what I've seen, EGD, you've not updated anything since 2008. I'm sure you have your reasons; but, if you ever found the time to come back and do some more, I can be pretty sure that you'll be making a lot of people happy. You're just fantastic. )

Much love, Moosey. )
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow. That was just... Lovely. I love the concept of soul mates and true love and all that stuff _ Makes me all happy and hopeful. You did an awesome job! Keep it up.
iPAiNTED chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
loved it.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was beautiful. Uh, I just loved that so much. So typical Yama, so typical Tai. XD Predictable and yet Unpredictable. You're right! Excellent! XD
mon chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Quite interesting. I like their time sharing the flat before getting together best - it's comfortable. Not that I don't like the end, but those snippets of life work better for me. Nice story :-)
Death-to-the-tadpoleclowns chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
very cute and sweet!
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
nice story, very sweet!
ryuu-takahashi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Meh... it's okay, although I can't really say that cheating is in Yamato's character at all, so I kind of disagree with that aspect... but overall, it's okay.

Personally I just thought the 'everyone ending up with everyone' Furuba-type of ending 02 had was kind of... kooky. A bit shoujo-ish. That's why I didn't like it (never really liked Furuba either, come to think of it!). Can't really say I had a problem with Sorato, though. As opposed to the majority of Digimon fans (apparently, I guess,) I actually think they work rather well together.

In conclusion, the story was okay. I'd give it a three out of five, if I were Adam or Morgan. Buy I'm not. So... I guess you can give yourself a five out of five. :D
A.R. Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Now, I don't usually read yaoi. But I was curious, and I'm glad I read this story. I like your style, and I like how it was played out; it's different, and I really enjoyed that. Good work.
krad chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aww...this is such a sweet and cute one shot!
SockRockets chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This was soo cute! I'm just so speechless. You've captured what every Taito/Yamachi writer has been trying to say for years! Amazing! I bow down to you and your wonderful talent.
Ana chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
hey, I loved your fic. I really liked the fact that you "expressed" Taichi's feelings in such a cute way...I wish I could have some other way of showing how much I loved your fic, but I'm not that good with the words. Hope to see your new fic soon.