Reviews for Gesprekken
MBedbed chapter 6 . 12/9
You are just... I dont know, but this is just not human!
This story is nothing short of spankin
I love you with all my heart for writing this
Please i know its been 8 years
But please
Give me like just one more anything i cant just keep rereading this can I? Im pretty sure it is not that healthy. Come ooooonnnnn
penoscz chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
It's very hard for me to use basic analytical format and prose for something that I deeply on the other hand, I am not much of a poet so my poetry would rather discourage you from writing ever again and to be honest i am not good of a writer I just can't help it and write to you about how FUCKING AMAZING THIS SHIT WAS.

I am so awed by it that i can't even write this review and not embarrass the story itself but couldnt help myself but to write despite the embarrassment that loomed behind.
I am so awed by it that i couldn't help but not want it to end.
I am so awed by it that i thought about writing this review before reading the last chapter and not finish at all for the faint sense that it won't end and the bliss that experienced always being there when i am wanting for more.

I cant believe how good this is.

YOU ROCK!It was a nirvana for my KP/R soulful want.
MacMan3679 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
I like the way Kim and Ron talk to each other.
Aronim chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Fun. Pretty cute.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
i have to say it; your story is amazing...

i want to congratulate you for the great story you made!
Bobtrumpet chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
A collection of some of the most charming K/R stories anywhere. Always a pleasure to re-read. I would have no objection whatsoever to there being dozens, or even hundreds, more to read. Not a clinker in the bunch. First rate, as always. Definitely going on the "Favorites" list.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Looking up the Medewar theory of ageing may help answer Kim and Ron's question on the reason for death.

The Medewar theory holds that death is the result of the accumulation of genes with bad effects which kick in late in life, for which, due to the high probability of mortality by other means (predation, accidents etc.), resulting in a low probability of reproductive success late in life, and the high probability of reproductive success and gene transmission before that time, are allowed to be passed on and are not weeded out by natural selection.
It is also possible that some genes have positive effects early on in life but negative effects late in life. These genes would also be selected for for the reasons given above.
All these genes working in concert result in the phenomenon we call ageing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Someone's been reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
Rush chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
This is so sweet. I'm lovin these stories.
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
This is hilarious. You portray the characters well and you manage to keep the tone similar to the show, while handling slightly more mature subjects. That's a hard thing to do. Many fanfics, even good ones, quickly takes on a completely different tone than the source material and then when you look at the source material you end up thinking "well that was a good story, but actually not very like the show/book/whatever". Your portrayal doesn't do that.

Good job.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Wow. I'll admit, its been a while since I've visited this fic, and still you continue to wow me. Great work, Andrew I hope to see more someday.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awesome stories hey I was wondering if I could make these stories into a fan fiction comic! I would give u ALL the Credit (except for the art of corse) please let me know what u think
Wopr chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Good chapter; great to have you back!
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Another chapter of great stories, I always enjoying reading the different situations that Ron and Kim go through. You portray both of them perfectly, capturing the magic that makes the show so good.

It would be hard to pick a particular favorite story in all these, but I probably enjoy the sections where they are dating and just married the best-they seem to have the best opportunity for humor.

Other then a couple of spelling errors, I think these stories are great, though I have to ask, where's Rufus in most of them?

I'm looking forward to your next sections-I would love to see a section with an older Joanna-does she take after Ron, or Kim?