Reviews for Gesprekken
MBedbed chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
The absolute best K/R writer in the whole universe.
You are just. Just. Aaaaaaagghhh. I cannot ever formulate the right words to describe this piece of utter inhumane mastery of all that is good. Ok i am talking crazy now but you get the gist. How you make me feel these feelings I have no idea. My soul is renewed whenever I read this (which has happened like 8 times till now). My only regret is that I wasnt a little older and didnt get into fanfiction when you were still doing these.
Sidenote: if you would ever be so generous as to complete your equally amazing story a lot like love plus like a chapter more of this or something, that would be the badicalist thing eveeeerrrrrr.
I know I am crazy
I know you probably think I am being unreasonable, which i probably am btw I am not delusional
Buttttt, I cannot even stress enough how fanfics, specially specially specially your writings, have helped me in avoiding stress and many other horrible side effects of terrible oh so terrible medical school. I am saying too much, again I know, but I am just hoping to tug at a string in your heart or something so that you may help me once more.
Most probably you are over this part of your life. I would just like to ask you to make a small effort of finishing off another amazing story( a lot like love) which would be nothing short of miraculous believe me. It is weird I didnt write this over there huh? Well i just read this 3 times in a row and I guess you’d agree I have written way too much over there.
So in conclusion: love your stories love you for writing them( i know Im weird like that) hope you finish off one more hope you give us like a couple of chapters of this
Hope you are live and well
Good day to you sir
MBedbed chapter 6 . 12/9/2019
You are just... I dont know, but this is just not human!
This story is nothing short of spankin
I love you with all my heart for writing this
Please i know its been 8 years
But please
Give me like just one more anything i cant just keep rereading this can I? Im pretty sure it is not that healthy. Come ooooonnnnn
penoscz chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
It's very hard for me to use basic analytical format and prose for something that I deeply on the other hand, I am not much of a poet so my poetry would rather discourage you from writing ever again and to be honest i am not good of a writer I just can't help it and write to you about how FUCKING AMAZING THIS SHIT WAS.

I am so awed by it that i can't even write this review and not embarrass the story itself but couldnt help myself but to write despite the embarrassment that loomed behind.
I am so awed by it that i couldn't help but not want it to end.
I am so awed by it that i thought about writing this review before reading the last chapter and not finish at all for the faint sense that it won't end and the bliss that experienced always being there when i am wanting for more.

I cant believe how good this is.

YOU ROCK!It was a nirvana for my KP/R soulful want.
MacMan3679 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
I like the way Kim and Ron talk to each other.
Aronim chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Fun. Pretty cute.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
i have to say it; your story is amazing...

i want to congratulate you for the great story you made!
Bobtrumpet chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
A collection of some of the most charming K/R stories anywhere. Always a pleasure to re-read. I would have no objection whatsoever to there being dozens, or even hundreds, more to read. Not a clinker in the bunch. First rate, as always. Definitely going on the "Favorites" list.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Looking up the Medewar theory of ageing may help answer Kim and Ron's question on the reason for death.

The Medewar theory holds that death is the result of the accumulation of genes with bad effects which kick in late in life, for which, due to the high probability of mortality by other means (predation, accidents etc.), resulting in a low probability of reproductive success late in life, and the high probability of reproductive success and gene transmission before that time, are allowed to be passed on and are not weeded out by natural selection.
It is also possible that some genes have positive effects early on in life but negative effects late in life. These genes would also be selected for for the reasons given above.
All these genes working in concert result in the phenomenon we call ageing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Someone's been reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
Rush chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
This is so sweet. I'm lovin these stories.
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
This is hilarious. You portray the characters well and you manage to keep the tone similar to the show, while handling slightly more mature subjects. That's a hard thing to do. Many fanfics, even good ones, quickly takes on a completely different tone than the source material and then when you look at the source material you end up thinking "well that was a good story, but actually not very like the show/book/whatever". Your portrayal doesn't do that.

Good job.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Wow. I'll admit, its been a while since I've visited this fic, and still you continue to wow me. Great work, Andrew I hope to see more someday.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awesome stories hey I was wondering if I could make these stories into a fan fiction comic! I would give u ALL the Credit (except for the art of corse) please let me know what u think
Wopr chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Good chapter; great to have you back!