Reviews for Gesprekken
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Another chapter of great stories, I always enjoying reading the different situations that Ron and Kim go through. You portray both of them perfectly, capturing the magic that makes the show so good.

It would be hard to pick a particular favorite story in all these, but I probably enjoy the sections where they are dating and just married the best-they seem to have the best opportunity for humor.

Other then a couple of spelling errors, I think these stories are great, though I have to ask, where's Rufus in most of them?

I'm looking forward to your next sections-I would love to see a section with an older Joanna-does she take after Ron, or Kim?
Taechunsa chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely love this series. Your interpretation of Ron and Kim in these shorts is just about spot on to how I see them. Besides, I always liked these slice of life stories. Kim and Ron aren't always on missions.

Keep up the good work, and perhaps a story about them in college again. I would be interested to see if they remained at different colleges their entire time in school or not.

Again, kudos on the excellent writing.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Very nice. Sweet. I don't know why, but I like the image of Kim absentmindedly tracing her ring with her finger. A very natural little detail which helps bring the scene alive.
MrDrP chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
This is still an engaging story. The vignettes continue to stand on their own while contributing to the larger portrayal of a multifaceted relationship.
Mrjet chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Good stuff! I read (actually re-read) from the beginning and I really enjoyed these short K/R conversations. I think you've done a pretty good job of capturing Kim and Ron. Although, I'm not sure Ron is quite as clever as you depict him, but I would concede that he likely improved as time went on. Still it is well done. I certainly laughed a few times and enjoyed them all.

I hope you'll find the time and inspiration to write more of these conversations (and continue your other stories).
bigherb81 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Glad to see ya back at it, it's been a while, but I'm not one to talk. Anywho really enjoyed the chapter especially the first story thought Ron was gonna ruin his perfect answer by continuing to answer, but pulled it out nicely. Seems like you got your KP legs back pretty well. Looking forward to what's next.
Neoalfa chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Awwww! This chapter was great. Thanks for not being dead.
Quathis chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Four very different but good looks at Kim and Ron through the years. Laughed a lot at their antics and how they get through different problems. Enjoyed it. Until next time.
Yamal chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Great chapter, and awesome sections. Both fun to read and very cute on their own merits. Thank a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. _
Katsumara chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Whether it's your Naruto story, or your KP stories.. you've always got your legs under ya, yvj. I always love reading your stuff.. especially when it involves K/R fluff. Keep up the great work, buddy.
TheRedKommie chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
sometimes I wonder if you have had experience likes this in your life the way you write.

Another fine chapter my friend.
Shrike176 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Glad to have you back, good chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Quite the span of conversations there.

Nice to read.

CB73
AccountRetiredPleaseDelete chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Been meaning to get around to review this chapter; I absolutely love this story. From the two sections set w/ them as kids, I liked the opening section better, mostly b/c it emphasized the everyday sync between K/R; the second section was a good origin for why they developed their own private vocabulary though I did find it sweet at how Kim was willing to get in trouble so she could back Ron up so to speak. As for the two sections set w/ them as adults, the first one was fun and the second one was very touching. In the first part the dynamic between the two is very well done; even though they’ve moved onto marriage and children, they still have the same old connection they always have, w/ him saving her through endless distraction and her displaying some of her own compatible, natural but subdued 'Never Be Normal' instincts in return. The second part is the much more emotional of the two, balancing very well Kim’s irrational insecurity which is a refreshing change from all the stories where its Ron who runs around doing that. (At first some of her fear sounds a bit way out for her but given the background of the scene and her own situation in the scene, it does work very well; what made it work in particular is her simultaneously freaking out and at the same time her thinking about finding a way to gain some control over the situation. Ron’s reaction also was very good; doing his usual distracting thing but at the same time displaying some real subdued emotions and fears of his own about what had happened. Its sections like this that really make me happy to read this story when a new chapter gets posted.) Excellent work!
Yamal chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Beatiful and original king of story this one. Nice work, and keep it coming. Thanks. _
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »