Reviews for Fall Into Me
BonesIsLove x chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
im loving the start of this! hope you can finish it! loved your other ff's too! keep up your great writing!
Paragonz Shadow chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Are you ever going to finish Fall Into Me? I think you's a different and fresh idea, and although a few others have done fics where somebody from Brennan's past has come to light, most are very badly written (strange stereotype, huh) whereas yours is quite good.

You should finish it :D
Cork chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
please please please please please finish the story it is a brill and cool one
beaglelvr93 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Dont stop! I'm addicted! Please. I have just started to read the Kathy Reichs Books and I love the fact that you put Ryan in. If you need osme ideas i have a few...

squinter chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Booth should punch him! Nobody kisses his Bones and lives to tell about it (well... except Sully but he could have drowned by now in the ocean so who knows... :P)

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of just PM me!

squinter chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
I am enjoying it! Jealous Booth... *sigh*

squinter chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That was great! I saw that you posted a AN saying that this story is on hold but I thought I'd still read what you've got so far! I'm actually reading Kathy Reichs's books right now (just finished Monday Mourning and am starting on Cross Bones soon-ish). Ryan... *sigh* Booth vs. Ryan... Hm... that's a toughie.

If you need help with plot ideas or where to take the story, feel free to PM me! I don't write that much but i have read a lot of fanfiction and could give you a few ideas... maybe. :P
EternalConfusion chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
I really REALLY hope you back to you 'awesome' standards- I'm sure it'd be pretty damn cool anyways. This is just brilliant so far - and while this Andrew Ryan guy sounds like a nice guy, I think Booth's heart just broke - and if Tempe doesn't notice and fix I'll be off to go find some superglue :p *sigh* It should be Booth kissing her like there's no tomorrow!
fee-kh chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
You know it happens. Sometimes letting a story rest for a while, or marinate if you will, is the best thing you can do. Gives you time to think.

I find that not pressurising myself and sometimes rereading what I had written helps give you ideas.

So when ever you are ready we will be waiting.
bones-gal-92 chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
i love this story so far, but i understand how hard it would be to write it... :).

ill subscribe anyways and hope you sort out the whole delema soon (dude sorry i cant spell delema LMAO) ;).

IrishChick20 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Argh! I can lend you my muse if that would help! Please please please finish this story!
Queen Isabella chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Aw, man, while I appreciate your determination for nothing less than perfect, I really like this story. Moreover, I'm interested to see where and what you do with Ryan, because I'm three books in on the Kathy Reichs series and I find his character to be a very complex one. The homicide detective who is obsessed with Shakespearean sonnets? Anyway, I will give your new story a try, because I like your writing style so much. I really hope that you find your muse for this story soon.

Much love,
HarpD chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
first off i have no idea how you update so fast and so regularly (for that i bow to you and worship you in all your angsty goodness) and more importantly, i am so god-darned hooked on you stories (even though i usually like a lot more suspense when it comes to BB - i have some kind of lust-after-hero complex - i blame David Boreanaz, with love) that it's 3 in the morning and i can't stop! You have a different style of writing that is perfect for fanfic readers cos we are all looking to get specific fixes, you know? so keep those stories coming, and i will flex my mouse-finger once every two hours of reading to keep it from cramping and we should be fast friends..haha! anyway, thanks for the entertainment and well done!
saz89 chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Hope you are able to continue writing this in the near future, but i will be more than happy to read your next story :-)

labsquint chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
No! Okay, I understand. I'm disappointed but I understand and hope you can pick it up again at some point because I think it's an awesome idea for a story! Off to find your new story now...