Reviews for Fall Into Me
mendenbar chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
ACK! I guess there isn't anything to do but hope.
BonesBBLover chapter 4 . 6/20/2007

but i understand what you mean. when the muse runs off, sometimes you just gotta follow it and hope it comes back to the path.
krazegirl chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
(Pouting) but i don't want you to stop! This is a great idea for a story and it's been awesome so far... hm... maybe have ryan try to snag brennan away for a research project, idk. I guess in the meantime i'll check out your other stories but this is staying on review 'cause i really want to read more.
caroldpb chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
I would like to think you for writing and letting

was know that you are having trouble with the story

and will be going back to it when you can.

There is a few story have stated read and really like

them and then the writers just seen to story updateing

on them. So think you again...
xoSnickersxo chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
ok...I'm sorry about ur writer's block.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
oh so sad i love this story but that is what i love about ur writing, hope u get out of this block soon :D
luvbooth23 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
In response to your opening lines: I RAISE MY HAND!

And to your ending lines: Yes, it sucks to be him right now...

But I have faith in your abilities to make things better, since I just read "the smile's genetic"!

Hope I don't have to wait long for a new chapter, I sort of got spoiled because I only discovered that story after it was done, so I didn't have to wait at all...

Anywayz, keep up the good work!
Sarcastic102391 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Ok so you have to kill Ryan and make booth and her date ok thanks
cdurb80 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
3 chapters to review... First let me start by saying I am SO glad that you started a new one! And from what I've read so far it's going to be another juicy one!

Great start! I love the little bit of background that we got to see and I have mixed feelings about Brennan's reaction to Andrew Ryan but hey, it's your story, not mine! All that I ask is that it doesn't turn into a Michael-like love fest (yuck!)
SquintSquad10 chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
So i totally raised my hand at the beginning Author's note when you said if you love Booth, raise your hand. lol. Well this is an awesome story! And you BETTER make it all okay, I am expecting some MAJOR fluff, woman! MAJOR FLUFF! lol.
Bellabun chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
WHAT? Oh no you di'int! I can't believe she is kissing Ryan! Poor Booth, although I will comfort him! Haha, I would so totally comfort him, all over the place! Okay, I think you get the idea, NOW MAKE IT BETTER! Loved it!

krazegirl chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Gr, angry reader here. Yes, I love Ryan in the books but no, I don't think he stands a chance around Booth. I prefer boy scouts to mounties any day. I trust that you'll make it right again and commend you for dragging Ryan out of the books and into ficdom but please, make it soon. otherwise i'll be forced to gather rotten tomatoes off the side of the road and chuck them at you. and while i have horrible aim, i do live in farm county with tomatoes a plenty so several will be sure to knock some sense into you. there, you've been warned. that said, another chapter please? [smiles innocently]
beaglelvr93 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
my goodness. heart goes WAY out to Booth there. get this IMPOSTER out of THEIR LIFE fFIX IT QUICK.. loved the drama ;)
Katydid1388 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
great story! hope you continue soon! :)
Queen Isabella chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Damn! you are good! I love that ending to the chapter, and I love that you have Booth finally fessing up to his love for Brennan, and then he finds her making out with another guy! Can't wait for the next chapter, really really can't wait!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »