Reviews for Fall Into Me
rockhillstorm chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I just wanted to tell you that you are the BEST!
seeley's sweetheart chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
That's just wrong. I bet Booth's not gonna tell her how he feels because he just wants her to be happy and he'll think she's happy with Ryan too.. that better not happen. Booth needs to storm in there, punch Ryan and tell him to keep his hands of Brennan. Can't wait for more
labsquint chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
No, no, no! As much as I love Ryan in the books with Book Tempe, Booth is all for TV Tempe. You've got to fix this...pronto!
boneandbooth-love chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Really good! Love the story! But you better be updating soon
boothishot chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Huh! Oh No! she can't be kissing ryan she supposed to be kissing Booth! fix this now hahahahahaha and great story by the way!
brennanmars chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Poor Booth. But, Ryan and Bren do have a history with one another. Wondering how it's all going to get sorted out.
jerseybones chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Poor Boothy baby, take his pain away, take it away. Calgon!
SnitchCatcher chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I Love it! Love the idea of bringing Ryan into this instead of some random guy. Can't wait to read more, I just love your writing!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO BOOTH! He is the best character on the show! Me and my friend fight over who likes him more he's so good! Poor poor por por poor poor poor Booth
BonesBBLover chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
::whimper:: poor booth! awesome chapter, i'm just not quite sure what i think about it. i do know you need to put out a new chapter soon!
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
poor poor booth. hows he gonna deal with that scene? sids and a bottle of something strong (I would). hope he's able to tell bones how he feels. - definately sucks to be him right now.

go on make it ok again for them - look forward to more soon
CrazyGunFire chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
*Is just now lowering hand from earlier* Aww. Poor Booth. Bad Ryan! *looking for blunt object to bludgen him with* I loved the scene at the start with the squints. Very funny. I really don't like Ryan...*glare*
xoSnickersxo chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
aw! poor booth!
saz89 chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
That's gonna knock him for six, never mind his confidence!

Get in there Booth, tell her before its too late ! !

Update... meany with the cliffy ;-P ! ! Please!

Saz
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Well my dear I think this is off to an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL START! I LOV'D the reaction of Booth and the squints, but I think what I LOV'D most of all was her reaction to Andrew and her launching herself at him infront of everyone! FEED me more! I'm definitely hungry for another chapter! YUM!

~G :D