Reviews for Fall Into Me
saz89 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
me like, a lot !

Like where this is going.. all the obstacles she's overcome and now she may have to revisit them to maybe let him again, then again... her and booth ! ! !

Brilliant. Loved your other phic, and Ive got a feeling this is gonna be just as good! look forward to more :-)

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Saz
Queen Isabella chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
I'm so happy that you are writing another fic, I hope this one turns out to be as fabulous as smile. I haven't started reading the books yet, so I don't know that much about Ryan, but I'm sure you are more than capable of making sure we all know what's going on. I hope that there is some BB in this story as there was in the last one. Once again,I'm so glad that you started another fic, you wouldn't believe some of the crap that I've read lately.
labsquint chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Very nice juxtaposition of the two Temperance Brennan worlds - very smooth. Very much enjoying this story. Your writing is very smooth and a joy to read. Looking forward to chapter three!
VegasButterfly chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
i love the story and the books did ryan ever know about bone's past? update asap:)
Keep1019 chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
I'm liking this so far. The slight character alterations from the book, obviously necessary to fit in w/ what goes on in the TV show. As for Ryan, I think you seem to have the character down pretty well. good job!
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I love how Booth gets jealous in the second chap. This story is really interesting. And PLEASE, dont split up B&B because of this Ryan guy...
beaglelvr93 chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Wow. I mean WOWOWOWOW. I am totaly lovin this series and you, my friend, have an AMAZING gift at writing MEAN CLIFFIES
Mockingbyrd chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Interesting idea! Don't forget they normally speak French, well in most of the books anyway!
brennanmars chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
I'm loving this idea! I've been waiting for someone to bring him into a story, but I don't know how many people have read the books. This is definitely going to get interesting. Can't wait for more!
xoSnickersxo chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
uh oh spaghetti oh! hehe dont u just love my vocabulary!
mightjustbe chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
I love the fact that you're tying the book back to the show. I don't think it's done nearly enough. I love it so far-keep it up!
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
enjoying this fic. hope she doesn't let ryan back into her life she and booth are destined to be together. i must admit ryan and tempe's past does sound a bit like bones and booth's relationship - there's a bit of a pattern forming.

great work look forward to more soon
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
oh conflict I love it, i bet there will be a lot between Booth adn Ryan, seeing as they're so similar especially in taste of woman. Can't wait for the next update!
x-naomi.e-x chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
This is great :) I'm definately gonna be tracking this :)
IrishChic20 chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Oh! I like it! I need more of it! RIGHT NOW! Em, Please?
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »