Reviews for OMGWTFBBQ!
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sadly, so so sadly, I've read fanfics like this, and they get all their buddies from school on here and leave un-sighned reviews saying 'OMG GURL THIS IS A-MAZING! I CNAT BELIVE U ROTE THAT! U SHUD GET THAT PUPBLISHEDD!' or something like that, and I feel like shooting myself for blatant disregard for the english language, and then I go check if they're in a non-speaking english country, then I see their profile, which is just as badly written full of self-proclaimed greatness, granted my own fist fic was pretty bad but at least I was open to suggestion! Anyway, good work bringing this to the attention of people who want to start writing fics, and the rest of us to, for a laugh.

Peace

StopTheMadness
Pistis Sophia chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Oh my goodness, I was laughing so much at the absurdity of this fanfic. I love the way you make a parody of how some authors write their fanfics! I don't suppose you could whip up a new little comedy/parody fanfic for us, please?
whoopies13 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
AWESOME-NESS.

Kudos to you!Dang, you're a really good author if you can pull off something like this, and make it seem funny (well to most people that have common sense that is:P)

Not-about-to-bet-my-soul-on-sequel,

Bex
Paulina chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
the sad part is, i've read worst stuff and they WERENT making fun of the series or other authors.

i dont know how some of them get like 50 reviews telling them to keep going when the story makes no sense and the characters seem like they belong in an asylum.
WhiteLotus95 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ha this is so hilarious! I've never actually read a fanfic this bad. You know, one that's NOT a parody. Anyway, great job!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
‘“Hello’ the guy said ina sexy foreign accent. “Call me Ishmael. But my friends can call me Hunter”’ and ‘Rosalie ad Emmet locked themselves in their room with a portable cherry-flavored lube dispenser’ are hilarious quotes. Also I thank you for writing this since it has all of the general bad fic things so (hopefully) someone might learn from it… although I doubt it.
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Thank you for telling me that this is written that awfully on purpose. I almost lost all hope in FanFiction. The moral was very funny.
halfadash chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
So let's see...we've got 10 things I hate about you, Moby dick, Harry Potter, Star Trek...i feel like the abused by the father must be from something, but nothing in particular sticks out.

wow. just wow.

i don't know if i could write something like this if i tried.

congratulations.
halfadash chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh. My. God.

Is it an accident that "Jasper took a still-goo covered Alice to the river. Rosalie ad Emmet locked themselves in their room with a portable cherry-flavored lube dispenser and esme ran to Carlis’s office where she dressed up as kinky nurse so they could play doctor." is the only grammatically correct thing in this story, lmao?

i had to cover my face with my sweatshirt so that i wouldn't scare my roommate with the laughter.

the frightening thing is, i've read plots not too far off from this. bravo.
Highlands chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
113: I love it. Others have tried the whole "Let's-Make-Fun-Of-Bad-Fan-Fiction" thing, but I have to say, you are the only one whose created one that is honest to Buddha [hey, Buddhist here] good. Believe me, I read a great many recommended ones, and yours is a LOT better. You put them all to shame, really . . .
Kayla Elise chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Lol. The spelling mistakes last chapter gave me a headache. But it was enjoyable. Kindof. Nice to know that im not the only one bugged by sucky fanfiction.

Spack
AnnalovesAro chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
If the story made my day, the first reveiw made my week.

" dont get it, how can your story have so many spelling and grammer mistakes its impossible to read and your authors note makes perfect sense. huh"

I don't know what was funnier, the story or the reveiws who thought it was real. I would quote my favortite parts, but I'm sure there's a limit on this comment box.

Once again, you astound!
This or That chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
". . . and when her kid grew and was bitten his power was to annoy to death so he was sent to Timbuktu." Excellentness.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Thirty-four-and-a-half foot pole! *holds out hands for brownies* Grinchy

So... that whole Bella-having-a-baby-by-Edward thing? Yeah. It still sucks. Even if all the people who made various fanfics about it and got flamed were right...well... *sighs* Just...thank you for the spellcheck, at least.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
*twitch* Thank Carlisle that I've never run across one of these for real! You really freaked me out, starting with the !1!1!1 and Eduardo... I hate when people can't hold the shift button long enough for exclamations *grumble*

So...even though this fic scarred my internal Spellcheck (even better than the one on Word, it doesn't turn off!) and was crazy-painful to read, it was a good idea...