Reviews for Pain and Preperation
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I thought this was a edward and carlisle thing? you may wanna redo your summary. Anyway WRITE MORE! this should be So much longer! thanks for writeing.
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
More chapters would rock. U don;t hear much from Jasper in New Moon
trollz chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
definetly put up anouther chapter
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
yay! wouderful fanfic! You captured Jasper's anger and depression so well! A couple of grammer mistakes here and there, but otherwise a fantastic story. I loved the idea.
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
very good
laneykin chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aww thats really good.

I love Jasper and i love the way Carlisle is so like a father.
Nikkirenzo59 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I would like for you to write more. You could tell what it was like for them to wait in the airport and the car ride home. I really enjoyed this story! :D
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aww poor jasper!
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
aw this was rly god..i loved it!
w.wayweary chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
i think you should add more chapters, this chapter was really good, and more chapters would also be great. update soon:D
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
You can't stop now! you have to keep on going! You can wright this to "the vote" And you can switch POV from jasper to esme, carlisle, emmett, rosalie! You are so good at this you just cant stop! please please please continue!

*Puppy dog eyes*
x Such Great Heights x chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMC! I loved it! That was really good and just... really good! Love it, love it, love it.
Ride or Die chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
You definitely need to do a few more chapters, at least up until Bella's meeting on her "mortality". Please. :D

Btw, did I mention you're a great writer? lol. PLEASE CONTINUE!