Reviews for Knocking
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was sweet and sad. Poor Martha.
deweydell25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Loved your story!
Cicci Green chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Spot on, absolutely lovely.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
when you wrote she looked utterly miserable in the doorway, I nearly burst into tears. I LOVED IT!
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh i liked that :) well done.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was cute
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh Martha... She seriously needs a hug.

Thanks for writing.
Pelman chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I've read this story several times now but haven't yet reviewed, so I'm correcting that error, because this is a wonderful explorations of some of the ramifications of Martha's three months pretending to be the Doctor's servant in Human Nature/Family of Blood. Your characterization is spot on and in only 500 words you've managed to bring resolution to a topic that it would be easy to write far more on and still not capture as perfectly. Well done.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
*melts into puddle* Aw.. that was a great ending, and yes indeedy, Martha ROCKS! There shall be a line of Martha fans waiting for the Doctor to return to himself, before giving him a stern talkin' too.

A very wonderful thing he did at the end though - says it all, really.
spicepress chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story, my only complaint was that it was too short. But think you totally captured the Martha who would never complain but still be deeply hurt.
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw that was so incredibly cute. Very doctorish thing he did with the door...or lack of one.

Loved it

xxoxx
KelinciHutan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love this, because that's such a "Doctorish" thing for him to do. And the "he managed to get things right, for once" line is so perfect, because the Doctor can be so insensitive at times. But I can just see him doing something like this. Wonderful.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Very Nice! Loved it. :D keep up the great work
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
So sweet and really lovely. What a wonderful thing such a tiny gesture can be.
ricebol chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Very nicely done - short and simple and hitting on the fact that every 'adventure' takes its toll and does its damages, which is something a lot of people overlook. It's clear from the episode that Martha doesn't quite 'get', intuitively, that John Smith and the Doctor are two completely different people, and I can see a lot of the learned habits sticking around, unfortunately. Also: Doctor licking jam off his toast? WIN. :9