Reviews for werepokeism
Sandact6 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Hahahaha! Fool! My fic isn't dead! ...Well it's probably a zombie now as I updated it for the last time in five years
tam007 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Oh I'm very feedback wrong author - -.
tam007 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
It's great are good writer siad only this word.

I don't know why you finished this story. because you

give up ? I'm very upset that I have read that

discontinue.

I think this story have many good feedbacks may be you

should continue until it is will have more

successful than your other stories. If you say NO!

then GOODBYE
soulwinds chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
this is an hilarious story. I like Ada, she's good. when are you going to update this story
SingABrightSong chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
YOU ABANDONED IT TOO!
Uber Ghidorah chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Now, this story is hilarious! I loved it! Ada's hilarious because of how much she tries to mate with Sam. Please continue this, as it makes me laugh. It's UberAwesome! (My catchphrase, if I had one.)
Vafrous Vulpix chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Aww. And it just ends like that. I really wanted to see where this one's going. /
9V F0XB0X chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
HAHAHA! That's a great story! It would be better if it was longer. like if it had mire chapters! That is some really good advice cuz all of us reading got disappointed when the story ended. Seriously, add more to the story! Rini sort of reminds me of me except a guy. and I don't take pills or whatever she takes.
Delta Knight chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
...

...

...Aren't you going to continue the story? All you've done is re post it.
NarutoNinja44 chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
lolololol!

I luved teh pikachu's comment!

I recently read teh original from Sandact,

but I tink tat u should have sam tell his dad,

then his father will understand what happened,

then they'll go to skool and Sam will hav teh whole skool year to hide his secret from Teachers to kids to their pokemon!

Also hav Sam instead of Transforming only nite, hav him transform random times in the day too!

Then'll give teh story a bit more taste,

and sumtime during the story he finds out a way to not turn into a pokemon altogether but still be able to transform will!

And he'll hav a big battle with the green espeon!

Tats all I got!XD

Update soon plz!;)

~Nicole
Latios151 chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
YAY! Three chapters in two days!

I guess in the next chapter we'll actually get to see your ability as a writer. Good Luck! _
Cross of Fate chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
I never expected an update so soon! You update faster than ME! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see Sam's Father's reaction! I LOVE THIS FAN-FIC! Keep up the totally awesome work!
swack16 chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
well hope to see you update
Foxyjosh chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
Now this is where we get to see your ability as a writer. I am excited. I just hope it is not so crazy as the last chapter.
swack16 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007