Reviews for Then I Did
CowahBull chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
I LVOED THAT STORY! THE END GOT ME! YOU ARE GOING IN MY FAVORITES LIST! YOU HAVE TO! I LOVED IT! I kinda wish it was longer. I don't want it to be over...I've been reading it since you first posted it...I think I might have even been one of your first reviews. I guess I'll have to read your other stories! Right?

A New HUGE fan,

HermioneWeasleyFan
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Aw, just way too sweet for words. Nice name for the DADA professor. And they had a kid, aw. Something else in the works? Oh do hurry up!
connieewing chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
aw so happy!
Avanell chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Aww...that was so sweet. No angst, they just came back together in happiness! Yay!
CowahBull chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
I love it! Still in my favorites list!
connieewing chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
wow keep it up
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Aww, they are so sweet! _ And Neville Luna! I guess they are sweet too.

Serious as Sirius Black, Wonder What McGongall wants.
Avanell chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Very cute...everything seems to be working out without any angst.
fanficfan1037 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My birthday is pretty soon too! I love reviewing and I hope this is a good enough gift! You have unknowingly given me a totally AWESOME gift with this cute fanfiction! Please update asap!
Emma-Lynn chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
aw you better update son, that's just cruel! loving it so farr! i wanna find out why hermione is acting so funny! one question tho, about how long has Ron been away?

really good so far

update soon! the suspense is killing me!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Yes, shame on you! What happened to "this is only gonna be two chapters"? Oh well, so proud of you!

Loved the bit about Slughorn! Wonder why Hermione didn't jump up excited. Dur i know! But still. I'd be excited if i was in her place! Good Job! Happy B-Day!

KTC
LitaFanForLife chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
I liked it!
Avanell chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Yes...BAD AUTHOR! Please update asap :)
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Yay! So glad you posted! Hurry up and posted chapter two!
anonomous chapter 2 . 6/2/2007