Reviews for Before It's Too Late
TheFluffyBakura chapter 4 . 2/26
;o ; you killed meh! ITS SO GOOD! I can't wait until this story is actually finished ToT
I remember reading this one time actually XDD *kept re-favoriting it*
Do you got any idea for the plot? :D
EllalovesPink chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I haven't seen any updates in a while but I hope you'll eventually continue writing on this site. Your stories are so amazing, especially this one, and deserved to be finished. :) Please update soon!
Vampress6 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update
revolt09 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh dear...I love it, where is the rest?
CryoSunkyh chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Why is it under complete if it's still going! I don't like waiting for chapters!

It's still really good so far, please continue.
TrueLiesLost chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
OMG this story is really good and I can't wait to see where it's going! Please x1000 put up the next chap and I find it funny Roxas took almost the same amount of time I do in the shower and was nervous about clothes when Sora found a perfect outfit in 3seconds flat. XD
twistedfate chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
ok if i have to get on my hands and knees and FUCKING BEG i will! next chapter PLZ! *gets on hands and knees and begs*
toastyoats chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
awwh, is there any reason why you've labeled this "complete" after only four chapters that are so obviously dying for closure?

i know i am. :D
vicious91 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Why it says this is completed when u have two more chapters? Don't know but continue please!
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Watch your present and past tenses, you get them confused in chapter one. I like the wit in the narration.
Mae chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
HEY! I'm MaePetals13 and i really love this story! R u gonna finish it? U said you had it written to Chappy 6. i really love this story and i hope you'll finish it!
Inyx Dawn chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
I really like this fic but why does it say complete if there's still more chapters?
DarkRocketX chapter 4 . 2/13/2009