Reviews for Hollowed Existences
Corin Cullen chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
ow nice story! I like I like. LOL okay just some questions.

1) when you going to update? (I WANT MORE)

2) Who is bella getten together with? (Jabob...yah yah...or edward)

3) Is bella going to be moving back to jacksonvile with her mommy?

4) Is it victoria who really did it? (i don't think it was jasper. for some reason i just dont think it is.)

This good story, me a very happy mexican.

Pase updat soon, yah. kay good. Night night birdie...
abercrombiegrl15 chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! D
baby green eyes chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Ew, Bella is so...stupid.

No offense, really. Its just that, shes SO irrational and doesnt care about anyone or their feelings, its SO un-Bella like and quite stupid.

And she wouldnt blow of Jacob like that. HE was the one keeping her sane in New Moon, believe it or not.

And yes, thank God, Charlie wants her to go to an insane hospital. Lord knows she needs it.

She's acting b*tchy, if you ask me.

Everything is just so wrong. And ALL of this becuz of a dumb boy. Wow, she's a loser. Okii, its EDWARD CULLEN, but still, you dont have to kill yourself over the man!

If he told her to jump of a cliff she would do it, how stupid and crazy is that? She would just BEND to his will, like that? Without thinking of the consequences, without saving any dignity or pride, she would just DO it. Thats what I really hate. She's degrading herself for this boy who left her.

I'm not critisizing you OR your work. I'm just talking about the events in NEW MOON. I think your story is quite good actually. Again, I'm talking about NEW MOON, NOT your fanfic.

Just to make that clear. You write pretty good. XD

~BGE
slytherinchick13 chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
this is good,please update soon
XoXoXStarlightXoXoX chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
Please update! This is a very new, fresh idea for a story! :)

- *Christine*
Sparrow Kess chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
i like it and i dont like it... you put sweet incoent bella into a metal hospital thats like soo mean.. but very good. i give you credit for that very funny. but why didnt you make her like emo and she really did try to commit suiccide but in a different way... not putting her in a hospital but hey its a really good and funny story... i like it!
gothgirl1011994 chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
GR you stop there? whats the matter with you? dont answert that, hurry up and write the next chapter
sounds of music chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
Jacob's interview day sounds pretty much like a regular day in the life of me, and Bella. At least he got the job. I can't believe the little old lady started attacking him, the mental image is hillarious! The longer chapters are nice, I enjoy them. THis chapter was great, a nice comic relief. Please post again soon!
CarterSouthie chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
Continue.
wondermificent chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
wow

that was a good save!

but i was wondering is edward going to be introduced into this story?...or any of the cullens for that matter?
sounds of music chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
I'm kind o upset that Bella didn't fight more to prove that she wsn't attempting suicide. And also that she said that Forks was part of the reason she was depressed, even if it was true, it must have killed Charlie to hear that, especially after Renee left him becasue of the same thing. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I don't really belive that Japer attacked Bella, cauing the accident, so I can't wait to find out the whole story, and also why Alice never showed up, she said she knew what was going to happen. Why didn't she come? Hm, I can't wat for the next chapter!
gothgirl1011994 chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
wow it was really good, im glad that she got out but did jasper really do that to her? did alice even try to stop him? and is edward coming back?
ridiculouskopec chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
hahahaha bad day for jacob? i take it if bella took off her neck brace, she obviously is a lot stronger now! good thing her head didn't snap off!
sounds of music chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
I really want to hear the rest of Jacob's story, and I'm SOO glad that Bella is finally out of the mental institutuion, she didn't belong there. Can't wait till the next chapter, please post again soon!
SparklyLovey chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
I really like this story!I hope Alice e-mails her again!