Reviews for Watercolor
Krispin chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
My gosh, that paragraph near the end was just so... poetic. It left me in tears. I applaude you for writing such a ei needful thing and... man, I just can't get over that part. JUST. SO. BEAUTIFUL.
nazurath92 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I don't like the vibe that I had for the first 3 chapters but it's starting to pick up
vanillavillian101 chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
Damn! This is amazing, please update it soon! You are an awesome author and I think I now approve of vincent/cloud fanfics, before I didn't like them, but you have now converted me! Excellent job on the fanfic, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rae L. Road chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Absolutely gorgeous writing style. Very, very artistically inclined and brilliant in the vocabulary department.

Feels like a lesson on how to think in different ways, the way you describe some things in here really give me chills.

Only problem being at some points it's a bit hard to understand what you're talking about (though that may just be me considering my current state).

Anyway, well done. I'm in such a sick mood right now. Can't explain it but this fulfilled my needs.

Nice execution!
The Moon's Berserk chapter 27 . 10/27/2010

Come Backkkkk!

Rezelle chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
I'm soooo glad you decided to continue with this! It's quite a unique piece, very well-written. I'm gonna go finish it now. :D Happy writing.
kiida chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It's been a long time since I've last read through this wonderful piece of work, and I must say it's abandonment is still something I find rather sad. This fic opened me up to several pairings I hadn't really considered, and made me love a couple more I had been on the fence about, not to mention it has quite possibly one of the best plots I have ever read. As much as I wish that inspiration would strike again, and this fic would see a proper ending, I understand that sometimes an author just has to let a fic go. Still...even if this is just another abandoned fic on the internet, it still touches me in ways few things ever can, and for allowing me to experience that, even after all this time, I thank you.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 27 . 4/28/2010
where did Roxy and sora go?

hope action continues!
Xamceron chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
Hi :)

You write an excellent story, and even though it's been a while since you've updated, I hope you haven't given it up.

Have a good day!
Sora Yoshiqatzcu chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
yay i loves it
Tyler Willis chapter 26 . 10/16/2009
Hay, you should wright more. This is a varry well writen story, and I'm desprit to read more.
Sor Rox Fan chapter 27 . 10/7/2009
Cool story and its nice and long to, could you maybe update since I really want to know whats going to happen next and try and make your chapters longer if you can/want to please and I am really just reading it because of the Sora and Roxas pairing so could you maybe give them some more parts in your great story.
Zeru9000000000 chapter 27 . 10/5/2009
Ok this is a really cool story and its long to and thats rare to find now only if someone might want to update it then it might be the best story.

You should write more Sora and Roxas fics since I think your doing a good job.
Burdenesque chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
First off, let me say that I recently have only been reading one-shots. While the relative shortness of most one-shots are enough to satisfy my daily fanfiction hunger, I can't help but be drawn to the longer, more plot-intensive fics when I have the time.

I must say, I am very glad to have stumbled upon this jewel. I simply love the forbidden fruit factor in the Sora/Roxas pairing. I especially love it when they are depicted as brothers, so you can only imagine how happy chapter one made me. Your word choice as well as sentence structure astounds me. I can't help but be a tad envious of your style of writing, its simply amazing and does a very good job at making a reader want more.

What really made me love this fic, however, is the way you portrayed Roxas and Sora's relationship as a loving, yet strained one. I can't help but be a bit disappointed when reading a fic about how flawless love is, when in reality its more like a bottle of soda you leave out too long : it looks promising, but dig a bit deeper and you'll discover how empty and stale it can be.

Its a shame you abandoned the story, it has a lot of potential. But I also know how it feels when you abandon something so well written ; you drive yourself to write more and more, and then you dry out the proverbial wellspring of inspiration.

So, don't rush yourself to anything. If the urge to write strikes again, go ahead and add more chapters. The truly patient will wait for that time. If it never rears its head again, no matter. You ARE the writer, after all. Quit while your ahead, I believe that's what they say.

Anyways, good luck in your future fics. I hope your next dabble in the affairs of keybladers and nobodies turns out just as well as this one.

CottonCandyHaze chapter 27 . 7/31/2009
I want you to know I loved every last minute of this

Keep up the magnificent work!

I will be lurking... In the shadows