Reviews for Angel in Training
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
MOAR PWEAZE!
CC-R2000 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Wow, this is awesome! Does anything happen to winry?
FullmetalEcho688 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Hey! Wow, I love this story. It's one of a kind, I haven't read any others like it. This story died, didn't it? Why? WHY? :D I've actually read wooden doll and angel in training through twice, and i love them both. I don't suppose you reading this review will prompt you to write again? (hint, hint lol) Anyway, thanks for writing even this much XD

p.s. "Ed had always imagined angels lying around on clouds playing the harp all day. The people here, well, had a life." hahaha nice
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I'm so glad I read this story and its prequel. Awesome work! Keep it up! PLEASE update soon!
landofmyth chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
im tired of writing long reviews. this is good. plz update this one, the demon within, teach me to fly, me myself and i, and call of atlantis soon. there r probably a few more, but im too tired to try and remember *yawn* this is good. did i say that already? *shrugs* *yawns again*
Koneko Hoshi chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Aw I wish that this doesn't die.
EDWIN chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Oh. My. God. UPDATE! This story is so amazing... I love Angel!Ed! I adore injured!Ed, Sick!Ed (is that so wrong? you know you love it, Edwin, and stories where Ed isn't human. Therefore, this is one of my favorite stories. CONTINUE! I BEG AT YOUR FEET!
skywalkerchick1138 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Dude, you need to like, update. I'm totally and completely absorbed into a lot of your stories (even if they are a little strange) and a lot you haven't updated since who knows when.

Did I sound rude? If so, I didn't mean to.
Dark Reborn chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I just love this story! Thank you for writing Wooden Doll. And, although its been a while, can you update? If you do, please forgive me if I don't review sometimes!
Raven Aspen chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Okay, forget about my last review on "Wooden Doll" I'm likin' this!
XxHouranxX chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier, in this story or the prequel, I usually wait 'till I reach the end of what's written for the fan fiction ;; Again, sorry!

But I'm really getting into this, so please, update soon xD

(PS: Good job with your grammar, i haven't really seen any noticeable spelling mistakes!)
AdventureAddict chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Well, i liked wooden doll enough to read the sequel, so here i am again, leaving another review. I still have three other stories i want to leave reviews on, so this could take a while.

So first of all, nice to finally have Roy in here, but kinda jarring to have him cry. i actually felt sorry for him... ;-; But it's kinda fun to see how characters are reacting to ed's death. but of course, it's even more fun to have ed himself pop in and be all 'HA! the joke's on you now! bow before my impressive wingspan! hahaha!' I would kinda like to see how armstrong's doing with ed's death, but that's up to you. And more Riza. i luv Riza and Black Hayate!

the whole way you portray angels is kinda interesting too. I don't normally think of people like Ed being angels, but...

But i have seen the whole 'darkness warriors!' kind of side to angels. ever hear of how there's an angel guarding the garden of eve with flaming swords? i would love to see ed pick up one of those swords and be like 'well how the heck do i clean THIS?'

not sure what kind of angel Ed would be, but i could definetly see Al as the little one in cartoons that's always on top of someone's shoulder. he's certainly had plenty of practice doing that with Ed. XD
Detallista 257 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
is ed going too get in truble?
DEMONICFang chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
lol Leave it to Ed to break a lot of rules xD anyway...poor him. that must've sucked big time, having to go through that healing process...well, at least they got the creature out- and yay, they're both saved. haha...Al knows stuff he's not supposed to...oh well xD no one will find out xD

-Fang-

P.S.- Sasia- yeah, that's good. if you kept using it I might have done something demon-like...but then the angels would be attacking me in like 5 seconds XP
DEMONICFang chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Oh wow...poor Ed D: but at least he saved Al... and no! he can't give up on alchemy! wow, he must be miserable xD any day now...he'll lose his mind...xD

-Fang-