Reviews for Team Time
Sammie050301 chapter 1 . 6/30
Although this fanfiction has been over for eleven years, I cannot explain how much I love this story. This is my go-to story of I need help with understanding both the teachers and students, or if I just need to relax once in a while. This is truly a one of a kind story, as well as my favorite Naruto -foc of all time.
jeanette9a chapter 37 . 4/5
this is truly one of a kind story and I will say it holds it's own now and probably in the future.
it's one of the stories I categories as; you didn't know you wanted until you read it but once you did you'll have a hard time letting it go.
Thana chapter 37 . 4/4
This is about the fifth time I've read through this fic in about as many years and I still continue to enjoy it. Thank you for creating such a beautiful and timeless read.
roxybuttercup107 chapter 10 . 3/3
pockets
roxybuttercup107 chapter 10 . 3/3
Kakashi obviously doesn't understand the pains of pickets on girls pants.

Overall this is a wonderful story and makes me wish I could get to know my teachers better because the way you portray them makes them seem so much more amazing than I ever expect.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 37 . 11/21/2017
This was an utterly amazing ride. Thank you. I loved especially the heroism of Kakashi and his going above and beyond for his Team 7, especially the supermarket incident, the stabbing incident and the way he nudges them together.
I'm so glad my (English Secondary) school wasn't as extreme as this, even though I probably wouldn't have seen half of it anyway, being in the higher sets for a lot of things where you tended to get the more well-behaved students, but my dad was a teacher before he retired, so I've heard various stories. It's nice to understand his job better, and to see a story where the teachers get the recognition they deserve for all the work they do behind the scenes.
IWishThereBeDragonsThere chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
My immediate reaction to the twenty degrees thing was “That’s not cold!” Then I remembered America use Fahrenheit not Celsius. Yeah that would be cold.
PizzaNEVER chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This story is so fantastic. I really don't have ant other words to describe it. The character portrayals are amazing and the story has so much depth to it. Also being from Kakashis perspective is an added bonus.
Igheallnation chapter 26 . 6/23/2017
I've noticed(but I don't mean to sound presumptuous and/or rude) that this story(and lots of other stories, so it's not just you people) tend to misspell Akimichi. I've seen 'Akamichi', 'Akumachi', and 'Akimachi'. It sounds rude, but it really irks me, and I would like you to fix it, please and thanks you very much...
Igheallnation chapter 17 . 6/23/2017
I'm a student in a fairly well-off district, so I'm really ignorant as to how much work teachers have to go through. I didn't really know that students have an individual study plan. I didn't really know how food fights can be, even though my friends can be idiots and throw chips at each other. Honestly, I don't know a lot of the things that teachers put up with to make sure that their students go on a right direction. This story makes me feel like my hopefully-future job of student counselor sound tough and rocky. Really, I shouldn't even try to procrastinate with it, because if how we students are getting more difficult each year, then we need all the getting-our-heads-out-of-the-clouds that we can get. It doesn't really seem like teachers go through a lot. If Kakashi puts that much work into his image, then I suppose my teachers were doing their jobs really well... so thanks. A lot.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Wow, respect for teachers increased. This is a really great fic with a lot of good potential. So far exceeding expectation.
fannut chapter 37 . 9/13/2016
Reading this was amazing! It brought back so many memories of my own middle school and the incredible teachers there. Reading this also made me extremely sad. I was lucky enough to get to go to a school that had the odd mix of the upper middle class and the middle lower class, where all the teachers expected everyone to behave but never Expected anyone to understand the work the first time. Ever since then school has been a safe place and I love this story for showing be just a little bit of what teachers do to try to create that kind of environment. Thanks
PoppyxHatake chapter 37 . 6/17/2016
Wow! At first i thought it would be a boring fic witj a lot of technical stuff, but as i read it after 3rd chapter i was hooked... i couldnt stop reading it... it is now 6:09 am and i started it at 10 last night.

This was awesome!
ak74224 chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
So far this story is pretty good. It gives a pretty realistic account of what Middle school and High school are like.

I live in Australia so after year 6 we go straight to High School. I'm pretty sure middle school is between year 5 and year 8 but please correct me if I'm wrong.

The High School I go to has a bad reputation in the area but is pretty okay as long as you don't mess with the wrong crowd. Everyone looks out for their own and during the first few weeks of term we judge what type to teacher we have. There are some who we respect and others who we wouldn't care about and simply will notto their instructions.

Again this is a pretty goo story and is one of the most realistic ones I'v read in a while.
Xcherokee chapter 37 . 3/28/2016
Hi! I usually don't do long reviews on stories/fanfic so read but this one really affected me so be prepare! First starting off I just got done after literally not sleeping for the last two to three days, because I've been reading this straight. Thank God I'm on spring break haha. Anyways I'm in 9th grade and I go to a pretty good to okay school. So I could actually relate to a lot of the topics in this fanfic like the dress code issue for example. I have to admit I got dress coded a few times in 7th grade haha, and each time I did feel like it was unfair but seeing it from the teacher perspective I understand more from where there coming from. I love naruto like I know everything about it and you did a really really amazing job with the characters in this fic! And yes to the people with concerns on with 7th graders are really sexually active like this fic shows. They are. 7th grade is the year really when a lot of girls in my grade starting giving things like blow jobs and by 8th they already lost there virginty. I'm pretty disgusted by it too but oh well it happens. This fanfic is so different from every other one I read and I absolutely love it. Naruto has always been my favorite in the naruto series and I love stories that truly shows team 7 bonds. Although your story leave me speechless with how good and accurate it is with certain subjects like the bullying portion, and don't get me wrong I love how it comes from the teacher point of view but I keep imagining how naruto and saskue delt with a lot of the emotional abuse they went through on this story and I really wish I could see it through there point of view, and how stressed and scared kiba must've been with not having a stable home. I know I said I was going to make this long but I'm about to fall asleep. I'm honestly half asleep typing this so I'll cut this short. This story is amazing there were however a few times I felt like the teachers were a little too tough but maybe I'm only saying that because I'm a student and I know it feels when your having a bad day at home then come to school and have a teacher start yelling at you or getting your phone taken away. Also I could understand how some of the students got a little mad over the favoritism because being the favorite is amazing but not being one of the favorites makes you not even wanna go to that class. Also I never knew teachers were so sneaking with the gossiping and listening in on conversations and figuring out everything! Gotta make sure I keep my mouth clothes around them now hahaha. There were mutiply parts in the story that made me cry I would go into more details but I'm sleepy and maybe I write a more detail review tomorrow but just know you're or you guys are an amazing writer. I can't wait to spend the rest of my break reading you're other stories.