Reviews for A whole new meaning to life
Fed up with this crap chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Okay sorry it took so long for me to review but I was braiding hair and it's easier to move to the next chapter than review with one hand holding hair and the other hand clicking a mouse.

This story has me hooked even though it's not my norm type. Good going on the ghost thing.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So sad, I feel bad for Timmy.
Abby chapter 23 . 2/2/2008
cant believe i just read 23 chapters of a long story, only for it to be a dream! awful! The story had everything i love. People almost losing people. Panic. Drama. Action. The caring guys doing the 'turn on' hero thing i love, but i've always said the worst thing about doing a whole story or movie, is where in the end, none of it really happenened and it was a dream. Im sad :(
steph chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Tims dad not only landed a hand on him once in intero, but twice! Stories been cool till that bit. With Gibbs in the room that Definitely would never have happened. But keep goin its good
ladybrin chapter 23 . 8/3/2007
ya- yay- yay- you wrote a great fic and you had ALL my fav couples- tim and abby ofc ourse- a little tony/ziva- even jimmy and michelle- the whoel gang was in it- and you had a nice drama- plus fun- please write more - esp. with mcabby- i LOCE them so much thanks
Lady aracne chapter 23 . 6/12/2007
wonderful ending! it was perfect great job Ali
Lady aracne chapter 21 . 6/12/2007
great ones!
Lady aracne chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
ohh nice one Ali, poor Tim he sure holds a record in suffering , doesnt he?

I promisse first chapter of Dark Roses for today.
BlueTigress chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
Great ending! I hope you're already working on your next story! :D
OzGeek chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
Just for the record, I could have sworn I prefaced that with "whatever you do don't..."

But hey, it did actually work fairly well given the rest of the wild ride. Well, done.
BlueTigress chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
oh boy, they got run off the road! I hope Abby can find them!

Can't wait to read more!
BlueTigress chapter 21 . 6/9/2007
Wow there's a lot of action and a lot of twists in there! GREAT! I love it that Kate's an angel and watches over them! And that they can touch the real people! :D Can't wait to read more!
Streak13 chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
I'm going to say it is either Gibbs or a foe in the car, but I'm not sure so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Streak13 chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
OH OH! This can't be good I hope Tim's alright! Please go on
Streak13 chapter 16 . 6/6/2007
Another great chapter. Glad McGee seems a little more tough. Though Tim is kinda of scary all freaked out like this! PLEASE GO ON PLEASE!