Reviews for Cheap Date
o.o chapter 1 . 4/8
Awwwww!
MadMaxLaxBro chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was an awesome story.
Linki chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aw...That was sweet. :) Very relaxing after having a nice cup of green tea...ahhhh...YayBBRae!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was the best one shot I have ever read.
I'm serious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i loved this to bits. Thank you for being such a funny, original, on-character writer.
AjStarlet chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this so much.
I...I just...*Hugs you until you die*
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
haha that ending :D
loved the way you set up the story and really cool take on how bb's parents got together and the whole thing with the guitar
especially liked the fact you didn't add in a song there and make it song fic-y
this was very well written! te descriptions were great and the flow was lovely
great job!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I'm guessing this is the best 5 dollars that Raven's ever spent. This is a wonderful story.
JesFriendMagnet chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I LOVED THIS. OH MAN. So perfect. And very in character! Seriously, great story!
johnhamishwtson chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, that was so so so sweet:) At tthe end I was grinning like a fool;) hehe, good story.
l chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
neat made 7 bucks and a girl freind kinda hard to do that
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Absolutely adorable!
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i love this! so creative and heartfelt!:D one of the best ive ever read:)
StarElectric chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was a wonderful story!

Very accurate!
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Nicely done. I wonder, what song Beast Boy was playing, or is going to play the next night? Since it's one of the few guitar songs I really listen to, (Not including metal), I imagine him playing Prince Charlie by Ian Melrose. Truly touching song.

I hope Beast Boy/Garfield is as lucky with Raven as his dad was with Marie. It'd be wonderful to have those two wed... not die, though! Live through till old age claims them. Beast Boy and Raven forever!

Sincerely,