Reviews for Pretty in Pink
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OUTRAGEOUSLY FAR OUT! I guess this is one way that PIZZAZZ will learn to be more careful in the future, if at all. Anyway, if PIZZAZZ ever showed her face in the town of MAYBERRY, N.C., U.S.A., well, you talk about disturbing the peace? All crossover possibilities need good consideration regardless. Besides, reading about PIZZAZZ wrestling with Deputy BARNEY FIFE for his SMITH & WESSON .38, and putting a bullet hole in the ceiling of the jail could make for interesting reading, provided that rat ERIC RAYMOND is also booked as an accessory during, after, and before the fact at hand.
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This one-shot is sooo funny! I like how you describe Pizzazz's dying her brown hair lime green and how her hair ends up looking as pink as her archnemesis Jem's hair while Roxy and Stormer have to fight back the impulse to either laugh or tell Pizzazz that she looks even hotter as a dead ringer for Jem than she does with lime green hair-consider all the chaos Pizzazz would have created once she realizes that she could make mischief (no pun intended!) and be the look-alike and not the nasty-tempered impostor from "One Jem Too Many". I love how you capture Pizzazz's tantrum so perfectly when she shatters the mirror and threatens to sue the hair products company even though she orders her bandmates to help her with her hair or they won't perform.

At the risk of catching a fist to my face, Pizzazz (btw, not a good idea unless you want to end up in a hammerlock), you really do look hotter in pink than you do in neon green!

Hope to see a sequel to this one-shot soon!
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
loved it.
foxwings007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
:) I like it...!
Purple88 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
lol, great fic! Was funny and believable! The fact thats it is your 1st Jem story makes it all the more impressive. I hope to see more soon :)
lostangel007 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was cute! I like little one-shots like this.
Shana Elmsford chapter 1 . 5/30/2007