Reviews for An Orphan's story
james78 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
a very well wrote story but why is cissnei listed as argento on the sum page it dosn't any sense ARGENTO AND CISSNEI ARE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
xenocanaan chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love it! Please update again soon!
Nigtalea chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
this story is AMAZING!

I LOVE IT! I can't see how anyone can not love it!

You have brought out a new side to Cissnei that I had never seen/thought of before. And I love it! This is a story that desurves alot of praise because it's original and well writen. It has kept me interested all the time (an achevement worthy of well over $1,0,0 and a medle or two) and this is the first story in ages that I have read that has little to no gramma/spelling mistakes (says the Queen of Incorrect Spelling).

Anyways this is great and I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon or I'll set Hojo on you.
ciaro chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
beautiful air, the details are so real.. as they are real. your good with emotions deep true emotion and portraying that,keep it up love-best friend christian.
Crimsonturk chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
well done

i love this fic, it covers what other cissnei fics don't.
ciaro chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
AW AIR *CRYS* This was so good. (Best friends for 8 and a half years going on 9) Keep writing please, everyone wants to read more,trust me air its good. what happened to ryo?hm who knows? Great story air, simply brutally honesty excellent. Im starting my writing career again, forgot singing, oh please read my ravenxmardukxcraig yaoi II got 9 I was shy...but i did it and thank you for the review about my husband (my husband bryan fury fans!)HE MINE! Lol oops got off subject. Oh yeah this is a Review. EXCELLINTE
The writer chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Hm, this story has a ton of potential. No reviews yet? I'm appalled! This story deserves a lot of them as it is one of the best I've read so far! I'm interested in reading more of it and you chose a rare concept to write about. (Hey, Cissnei stories are tuff to find on this site and since she's my favorite character, you have me into this story) :) Please update soon.