Reviews for Lenalee's Getting Married?
pinkfyre chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
This is HILARIOUS!
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Please update! This story is too funny, I also kinda want to see if Allen and Lenalee do the deed before the drug wears off. That would make for some awkward and funny situations! Good story!
kiki chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Its realy good so far, one idea could be lenalee and allen actually did love each other all along, get married and have kids but they still do have to live at the black order
Nicoleix chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
OOO What's gonna happen next?

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
IShipElectricChairs chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I love it! It has so many twists and turns and it's so FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing!
AllenaKagamine chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Omg this story is awesome! :) please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
ahg i dont like where this is going! i like the story i read before that one was sweeter
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!
MinatoTheMessiah chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Man this is just amazing and adding a "love potion" to it was just awesome. please continue this i absolutely love it.
Sda209 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Err... this is... quite... interesting... (where's Komui's anger lashing out at them [Allen]?)...

-Sda209
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I love this chapter can't wait for the next 1 great story!
RikaMae365 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Omg! This is the most heart stopping story ive ever read! Ahhhhh!
I cant wait for you to update this! I love allen and lenalee acting sooo cute... to think it was drug induced! I'm still so happy to have found this story. :-)
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Great story it has great flow and funny as hell keep up the good work and update soon okay.
theformulaofpudding chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Ahhhh so fluffy and cute. :3 why isn't there more?
Naomi chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Hahahahahaha! Please write more! I love it!

3 UR BIGGEST FAN