Reviews for GP's Guide to the Deadliest Titan Villains!
insanity why so serious chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
This is wonderful, the way you get to the point and everything is so genuine I have to say its quite refreshing. You should do a chapter on plot bunnies, I just want to say thank you for enlightening me on these abominations of nature from which they dare to call stories this is going on my favourites. Good job, update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love Mary-Sue bashes! Also, thank you for refraining from romance, really, thank you(weeping in joy).
sashaonthemoon chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I enjoy this. Good show! I may sound like a hyppocrite, but I hate mary-sues (even though I'm constantly accidentally creating them...getting better though!)

I hope to see more of this from you!
Princess613 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Why'd you stop? This is so cute, and so true. If you need another villain try Robin Grayson.
Titangirl797 chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
You have no idea how hard this made me laugh. It's all so true. I do use Kori instead of Kory, but at least I know it's Kory. I love the comics, along with all manner of Batman comics. Justice League too. Haha. So, the Mary Sue made me laugh the most but the Xavier Red thing...wow. You're good. Hah, so, yeah, got anymore of this?
ELIE101 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
*laughs head off* This... is... so... funny! *stops laughing and gets serious* Because it's so true.

I can't blame any of the fanfiction writers who have made these mistakes or written stories falling under these category's. I at one point was a fangirl, but I got over it... *coughs* Yeah um... sorta. I never changed the Titan's personalities or anything though (at least... I haven't tried to...). I find that most people who make the Titan's appear completely different than they are, aren't even fangirls. Though most fangirls do fit the description you have given.

Huh, I never knew that Starfires' names was spelled "Kory" and not "Kori". I only know that her name is "Kori" (or Kory rather) from reading fanfic's. So they lied to me :( Not once have I read a fanfic with her name spelled as "Kory". *shakes head* For shame! If her names Kory then it should be spelled Kory! Spelling it as Kori gives poor innocent people, such as myself, the wrong impression of it... or whatever.

Excessive flaming seems a little harsh though. (This is coming from someone who's never flamed before) I simply think flaming is mean. I once fic. a story where the writer was all "& lke she wsnt being niice 2 them so thy diched her" and as much as I wanted to scream I wrote a nice review that was like, "This could possibly be a decent fic. if you just edited it some more and wrote it out the proper way so that it is easier to read and understand." Then I wrote out over 3 paragraphs the proper way. xD I'm too nice for my own good.

Ugh Mary Sue's. I can understand a character being just a little bit Mary Sue like, but I can not stand it when there isn't an ounce of originality and it's clearly labled "HUGE MARY SUE". So annoying.

I've never read a Xavier Red story before. Can't say I want to. It's a dumb idea really. I mean Xavier RED? Come one now peoples!

Seems you haven't updated this fic. in a while but I really hope you'll get some more chapters up in the future. It's a great (and funny) fic.

-Elie
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Might I say that I love Sue-Parodies and Sue-guides *favs*
Protector of Canon2 chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Ooh, next can you do something about the number of fics involving Slade's "secret identity" even though he is a comiccanon character who's past has NOTHING TO DO WITH ROBIN'S AT ALL!

Sorry, got a bit carried away there.

Hmm, maybe the next chapter should be entitled "Cliches."
Chaltab chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Not bad so far, definitely some humorous things in here.

About the Kori thing, though, that's simple. Kory in the comics comes from Starfire's official human alias Kory Anders. Starfire never took a human name in the animated series, so they shorten it to her Tamaranean given name Star, or in her language, Kori.

It's not wrong, since she never took the name Kory Anders in the show.
Chaltab chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Hey! You stole my Dick van Dyke joke!
Vandagirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Xavier Red is the devil. LOL I was wondering why he would call himself by his last name and the first letter of his first name as a hero identity. This is why the name is so stupid. And I thank Jesus every day that I've never read an Xavier Red fic. :D

I agree with you about the Kory Dick thing. Those are their names. I don't explode when people use it, but I think it's still a good thing to point it out to people. It's just better to use the names they were given. And in the name of all that is good, Raven's real name is not Rachel. Yeesh... .

Vandagirl _
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Please, please, please add the Bad-Plot Syndrome!

Waiting anxiously,

IamtotallyKewlio
BlondeEarthGoddess183 chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
I flipping love you for making this.

I agree on everything you've written here. Especially since I'm someone who can hardly stand gramatical errors...*cough*

I'll try to not use the name Xavier Red in fics, since...well, I can't really imagine someone actually being named that...

And I'll use this as one of the guidelines(sp?) to make sure none of my OC's turn into Mary Sues.

And poor Cyborg. He's unloved. *hugs Cy*

Thank you for making this (*bows down*), and I can't wait for the next chappie! ;)
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
... My... HERO!

Poor Red X, gotta feel sorry for him. He's an anti-hero who's been treated worse then badly in fanfiction.

Continue! This is so funny, and so true at the same time!

*Tsukikage1213*
2good4evil2evil4u chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
ok not to sound rude, i think your being a little too overdramitic with the ways people spell starfire's and robin's real names. They are writing fanfics, not books. if they really want to they could spell it that way, they can. I mean what if they didn't know how it was really said or spelled. i just wanted to point that out. sry if it seems a little on the flaming side. but i do like this story. update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »