Reviews for Byakukun Meets Ukitake
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Ugly kid?...Lol, did you see episode 208? (I think it was episode 208 but I could be mistaken.) Chibi!Bya-kun was kawaii as f*ck.
WriterXOX chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
FanartForTHESOUL chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Scarlett Kuchiki chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OMG! i was laughing the whole time!LOL! love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
did you watch episode 208? if I didn't know, I might think he is a cute girl. how can you say he is a ugly child?
alistar101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Lmfao! that wuz so funny...he actually poked him in the eye! XD...anyway good story (i luv byakgua and im completly infatuated and obsessed with Shiro-taichou,so both of them in the story was coolie) 8D
BleachFan60 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
u may think its bad but I think its soooo cute! thanks for writing! hey could you try writing something about soi fon? thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I'm not sure if I want to laugh or say that sucked...
AnuHit chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
ahahahahahahahaha! XD awesome story!
infiniteviking chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Just read this and I haven't stopped laughing yet. "Bya-chan!" "OHFOOD!" Random Ukitake bearhug! This is an instant favorite. Thanks for the lulz!
jaguar003 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Yes, it is indeed 'cracky', as you put it...But it did manage to ignite a smile on my face(which usually doesn't happen when I'm reading fanfics). No wonder your user name is 'Whimsycal'.
Rei chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I am CRYING from laughter.

Ukitake has ADD or something, doesn't he?

Neltusailormoonpie chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow, that made me laugh REALLY HARD! Ukitake is a hoot isn't he? I love mim, he's one of my fav. characters. Byakuya is on my so-so list.

Anyhoo, you did a very good job on this fic. You should do another fic with Ukitake. Maybe with Matsumoto or Shunsui or someone.

Akidou chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, I really liked this! Wonderful job! Little anti-social Byakuya is adorable, and Ukitake is just the right person to coax him out of his shell. Ukitake's happy hyper personality was great, and I loved how you made them both! Nice work!
Mystery Stranger chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
O, it's so AWESOME!

Cute cute cute story.

Bya-chan and Shiro-chan? They sound so cute together!

I just LOVE this story!