Reviews for Distractions
The Quoi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I normally don't go for the slash fics, but I actually really liked this one. It was witty and funny and nice. XD
Stormythe13th chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I absolutely hate this pairing. HATE it. And yet... I found this fanfiction to be very enjoyable. It was humorous and the characters were perfect. Bartimaeus's comments made me practically die with laughter.

In short, I really liked this, even though it is BartxNat. It was funny and very well written.
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
HAHAHAHA gosh i laughed and giggled out loud so much, and THAT rarely happens when i read...usually i smile inwardly... however this time...

i loved it :)

i love the humour in it
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I swear, that was too funny. I loved it!

-peace
scoff it's ME chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
you need to add a second chapter. NEED to. pretty please? one with maybe... a little more to it? that was amazing, but it was also the worst kind of cliff-hanger you can leave me with; now i want more.
ggggggggg4sd chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol that was great :D
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow! That was fantastic! And I just realised, I think I've reviewed some of your work before...:] I think it'll be worth adding you to author alerts.
mantra starr chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
grrr i want there to be more but other than that it was great loved the fact that nathaniel ended up gay i knew it would happen
inpeace chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"Bartimaeus. Rather, of Ms Piper, as he was supposed to be at the moment." good transition but also maybe not good because you aren't talking about ms. Piper, just her image... maybe tweak that bit? just what struck me...

I like how you say "puppet" for the guises.

wow.. kitty in a bikini... that makes me really happy _

"John was unimpressed: both by her golden curls and her ocean-blue eyes. The way her legs flexed, the way her manicured feet ruffled his hair" .. feet?

Hah! Nat wins! i really like it when he's the one to initiate stuff but I can't make it work in my own writing... sad..

obviously this rocks.
Toraudewa chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
If it's could always work as easily tp shut someone up. lol
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Crude, Bart, way too crude! Serves you right for it.
shaedey chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
magic wand? enchanted well? crystal balls? tom cats?

WIN!

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I LOVE it. there were a few spelling errors at the beginning, but plot- and humor-wise, is was pure genius!
BoREdom mAnIFEsT chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
the jokes were so bad- not the writing but rather- anywho it was outrageously funny nonetheless. loved it.
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
hahaha! excellent! you got bartimaeus's quirky comments down pat.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is great :D

It's really funny and interessting to read.

I think you captured the characters' personalities perfectly.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »