Reviews for Distractions
kira-amaya-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009

I love you. Again. xD Love the pairing, but no one can write it right! Except for, if you'll excuse me, I have to go read all your other fanfics :3
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG! Nathaniel got one on Bartimaeus! That was a lovely, genius story, and I adored it. Perfectly in character, you really did them justice. Thanks for writing about this series, there aren't many out there like this. A rare treat!
Sheyo Fonte chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
You should continue this. It's fantastic. :) It's very rare to see Bartimaeus stories at all, let alone those of this type. :D
Femisis chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OMG EPIC WIN. 3 I love you so much right now. xD
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
hahahah! that was brilliant!
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is so hilariously good and crazily in-character. natxbart is such a great pairing and you gave it total justice.
Nikkiluvsfang chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
are you serious? GAY?
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ah I just died from laughter! Now THAT was funny! Ah, that's the first book-based fanfiction I've read in a while. They're too fleshed out, usually.

Ah well. Very funny! I feel sort of sorry for Bartimaeus, but really, it was his fault in the first place.
Yaoi-fangirl-Dark-side chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
“Now I understand! Johnny boy, I had no idea—and to think, I had been about to soil my essence by masquerading as that Jane Farrar I hear so many wonderful things about!”

-laughs head of-

Lol, "Johnny boy"! xD Loved it xD
Cerise chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh wow. I LOVE this fic. you are SUCH an awesome writer!

It's so weird. But so cool at the same time...

I'd like to see more of this (L)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I loved it. Beginning to end, I loved it. I thought everyone was totally in character and it was just all around adorable and hysterical! Great fic!
wierdiesRus-WerdrThnUSince1908 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Lol. Wow. That was special and I need to email it to a friend. She'll love it...
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I cannot accurately express how happy this made me...

It's nice seeing Nathaniel one up Bartimaeus from time to a humorous light, not in a 'do this or you get sealed in a silver tin of rosemary for a century' sort of way I mean.
caitlinkeane chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i liked it. the charaters were just like they are in the book, though i can't imagine Nathaniel being gay! interesting idea though.
XeniaDL chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Whoa. This is powerful. I love your writing style.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »