Reviews for Distractions
Deyinel chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
*gasp* I can't stop laughing! Excellent! The characters are spot on and I have discovered that crude humor can be very funny... ;)
Rena chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw this is very well written, but it leaves me wanting more of it immediately. jio
Amitabh chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aw... this was so funny... Fave line:

“Hey, now, don’t be like that,” Ptolemy consoled perkily, twisting to lay stomach-first on the desk. He propped his head up in his hands, offering the magician a winning smile. “You’re not the first of my masters to prefer the magic wand to the enchanted well, if you get my meaning. Why, back in Rome, I had this one master who—!”

“Shut. Up.”
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That was amazing! Truly, utterly amazing. Completely IC, funny, witty and brilliant. Well done!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Yay! Slash, slash slash... Your slash is incredibly well done!
MagikfIngers chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
awesome...
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Completely hilarious and very well written and true to the author's stye, which made it even more enjoyable. I've been wishing something similar would happen in the real sieries... but of course it never has...

Good job!
Freedom's Call chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is cute!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*lol*

Really cute and funny!

This is one of my favourite lines: “Are you saying I have fat thighs?” she shrieked, her voice a furious falsetto—
rayluber95 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I totally and completely IDOLIZE YOU! That story was so adorable! I don't think it was so bad that you had to put it under M, but you are so brave to put up a Bartimaeus/Nat fic! I LOVE YOU! I've only ever read four (including this one) and one was only IMPLYING a relationship, one was deleted for some reasom, and the other wasn't even on this site! This was awesome! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE FICS LIKE THIS! I BEG YOU! YOU FREAKIn RULE! PLEEASE! For the good of all humanity!
Bathysphere chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
rofl copter.

the entire thing was perfect
jessicagreen chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
LOL. LOve it. Seriously. Am awaiting an update.
Twisted Creampuff chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
-that- just made my day.
hiccups chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
lol! i love this fic!

good on nat! hehe

i love how Bartimaeus changed from one woman to another trying to distract him. you wrote that beautifully D

bazookas lol
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Ehmahgod. The Barty trilogy is the hottest trilogy really, besides His Dark Materials, and you've just made it hotter.

Haha, Barty is so in character. ("That's was bazookas do-they explode.") I nearly fell of my chair!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »