Reviews for Can't Say Anything Nice
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Well, I should have figured Statler and Walter were cursed to be stuck in the audience. Of course, this is a possible scenario of just how the Hecklers managed to be stuck watching the Muppet Show, and the muppets altogether.

Still, this was a hilarious story. You made my day, even though I was already in the mood today for the Muppets. Oh well. You did a good job with this story. I couldn't help laughing through the one-shot.

-Aria Breuer
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A pity it's so short.
And there's too fee W&S innit.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice XD I love it. Very nice incite on Statler and Waldorf.
Ozy the Talking Haystack chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
One of the best Muppets oneshots I've read so far on this site. The summary drew me in (a rare thing on nowadays) and the story itself was well written and plotted.
The Happy Monkey of Doom chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
IDEK what to say . . . this is just . . . pure genius, and I love you for it!
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
So THAT'S why those two always heckle everything the Muppets do,because they're cursed souls! Ha!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Man, I love those two old hecklers I mean this story/one-shot is worth it. :D

I have to say it was a great one shot and somewhat explains why the Hecklers are at the show each week. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon these great ideas of yours. :)
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very fun look at Statler and Waldorf. It flowed very well-nice 'wavy lines of a segue'-and consistently amusing. I also enjoyed how you described the Muppet Show backstage chaos. Quite fitting.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
pretty good fic
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This? Is genius. I love the story behind Statler and Waldorf, and naming Waldorf's sister Astoria is a move worthy of Henson himself. And Miss Piggy's Grandmother would totally be like that - Miss Piggy had to learn it from somewhere. (Although she apparently chose to take a karate course over studying witchcraft.)

Only thing left to say is that while my first impression was that Statler and Waldorf really are old if they can't see how sexy Miss Piggy really is. However, it then occurred to me that in the early episodes she was little more than a chorus girl. It was some improv by Frank Oz in the first few episodes that put the character on the track to stardom, and by the middle of the Season she was unquestionably the female lead. By the time The Muppet Movie came out, the muppet pig had become a superstar and sex symbol. Who'd have thought?

...the point of all that pontificating was just that Statler and Waldorf making fun of Miss Piggy actually made sense. Anyway, love the fic!