Reviews for Temptation
fuzzyeagles chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
well done. very smooth reading from start to finish. also the het warning in the teaser was a cute touch
theQuibbleringQuibblerer chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
great story!
Scarlet Priestess chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
WOW! That was very good. I loved the 'forbidden desire' theme, and also how it didn't turn out all fluffy and cute and happy. I've always thought D/G would be very cool if written correctly, and I thought you captured it perfectly. Ginny still secretly loves Draco, but ends up with Harry. Sort of angsty, and very well done.
Minx Raine chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I liked this story. As the others have said, its nice to see Ginny portrayed with a backbone, and enough wit to put everyone in their places. The characters were nicely played. Well done.
goethe chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
What a wonderful story. I can't say that enough...I keep on coming back to read it, and each time it entertains me more.I love the concept of the Sorcery Ball, and Hermione's attitude towards it, as well as Mrs. Weasley's. Though there seems to be an influx of Draco/Ginny stories, this one is definitely my favourite, for not taking the common route and for being written so well. I am in awe of your talent.
Suicidalrainbow chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
cool...poor draco, but nice story
wotan chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Another sharp story! You're really good at writing those 'encounter' scenes, wonderfully descriptive of all their actions and emotions. Nice to see Ginny taking the initiative for once. I'm glad you resisted the temptation to reform Draco :)) And a fascinating ending. Bravo!
Dementia chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Thats so good!
Erin40 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Keep going. I want to see what happens. :0)
Cyber Gal who didn't feel like signing in today chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Oh, that was so very cute. Ginny is taking action in this story! You should add another chapter and make Ginny get back together with Draco, please! Pretty please! Make it a D/G story, and then Harry can get together with Hermi and all will be happy! Anyway very nice fic.
LQRF chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Awe, cute, although I feel really bad for Draco.
Mylaea chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
WOW! Terrific story! That has inspired me to write one of my own in the Harry Potter category. Look for it in a few months! (I have to get home from my dad's, I'm leaving in a month; I don't write here, and this one might take a while!)

Anyway,

I would say another chapter should be in store, but I'm not sure... hm. Good story!
Princess Kate chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Nice job. I like the way you, especially, you wrote your characters... Draco was a bit symphathetic, but still in character, Harry was interesting, and Ginny actually had a back-bone and a mind of her own, as opposed to the continual damsel in distress that some people portray. Nicely done.
WingedVictory chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Wait...is that the end to the story? So, Ginny will be with Harry then? I'm confused! It was so good that I want to know!
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
:Thunderous applause for the triumph of H/G: Hurrah! Hurrah! I thought this was going to be another 'Draco redeemed' story. Thank goodness for authors whose characters sometimes admit they're wrong. Realistic portrayal of a human Ginny and Draco.