Reviews for 03 Timing is everything
delena is ENDGAME chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
wow this story is great!
lita rocks LbC chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
beautiful love scene )
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Again, awesome. I loved it.
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
aw that was so romantic.

btw, I hate jane. I hope she won't appear in your other stories. and if she does, i hope lilly and miley beat the shit out of her! ... sorry, my temper. I'll continue now with the next story
My Personal Rose chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
i'm loving these! i really shoulda reviewed the last two, but i'm so caught up in this story...

wow.

this is really distracting me from my psychology revision.

love it, great story, great writing, and great descriptions

;)

haha, loved it. xx
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
This was great! Its really cool how you keep adding a different type of genre in each new episode you make. First romance, then drama, now romance/drama/frienship along with a bit of action if I can call it that, don't know.

Very cool! I'm really enjoying this series.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
*sigh*young love!_great chapter

Smells like Rain...
xbLuex chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
again...cute ) really good!
In-betweens chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
I love happy endings and I love this series. Its wonderful. Glad that they made it through another week and finally had a moment to themselves. Thanks for this series as I said before I love it.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
They won! Yay they won. That's great. As for the poison oak...haha Jane deserved it. lol.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Glad that Lilly wasn't really hurt. I hope that she stays fine through the rest of the game. Glad she realized that Jane doesn't mean anything to her now, that everything about her is from her past and Miley and Oliver and her friends now are her future. Can't wait to see how the game goes.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
I really hope that she wins now. But if they lose its not the end of the world cause they have each other. Though now that Jane knows about her and Miley or has suspsions about her it might cause some problems is she loses. Though Lily is a better person then she can ever be and that's what really counts.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Well they were interupted but that's okay. Glad they didn't get caught breaking their teachers rules though.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Loved the flashbacks. They were great. Besides Miley did make the right choice.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
What does Jane know? I think that smile implies she knows something. I hope she doesn't cause she obviously spreads rumors or something that happens to be true. Anyway glad that their team is winning.