Reviews for The More Things Change
TunelessLyric chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow, ever consider writing for RvB? This sounds exactly like an AU episode. The characters are perfectly done!

This brought a smile to my face and a little ray for swearing sunshine to my day. Awesome work!
Cairns Brumby chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOL! I love it! f***ing hilarious!
Ayeris chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was Church's doing, of course. One phone call, one sentence. "Red and Blue. They're the same."

That's two sentences...
Koi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
333
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
"But I don't have anything to wear."

OH MY GOD I LOL'ED. This is a rare occurrence akin to the break out of an Ice Age. Brill, seriously. You have a gift. XD

Is it sad that you rarely see RvB fics that are genuinely funny? This one is, in spades.

And it is turbo-cute. It is Cute Evolved. I luffs it.

The ending is sweet, but to continue this would be epic on a godlike scale. Either way, 5/5. :)
Goatee'ed chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw, I was hoping to see some Reds!

But this was great, I liked it

~Moods.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was awesome. You really should do the wedding as a sequel.

Great job in keeping everyone in character!
Gurablashta chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LOL thank you for activating the M808V Toaster Unit

Would yu like me to run the tutorial program? LOL Brilliant mate! I want more!...Pretty pleez?
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I laughed SO loud- your characterization was SPOT ON! This can't be all; can it? Loved it!
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yeah Church seems to be haapy you should do the wedding as a sequal.
White Wolf Zita chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Another brilliant thing! I've wanted to write something like this myself, but I'm too lazy and timid. Yes, at the same time. I liked the bit about the Master Chief. Oh, and "He's like a black hole, but dumber!"

Another fave, of course. Makes me sad RvB ended.
Narc626 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very funny. do you think you could do more?
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
"A moment of silence descended between them, hovering in the balance of absolute violence and utter stupidity"

Yes. Just... just yes. All of this is hilarious, spectacularly in character and, while the reunion is slightly expected, it still retains the trademark randomness that we love so much. Also, the situation of life-after-war makes me happy for some reason.

I look forward to being your newest stalker.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Oh, man! This was pure greatness. I love how you just had them all come together like that. Perfect and so in-character. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Heh, lol. Good characterisation with good humour to boot. Can't really fault it. Good job.