Reviews for The Fell Brotherhood
Annabeth97 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Oh my gosh so good i really want to know what happens next. If you could make the combat epic that would be amazing although i am not trying to add any pressure or anything though. I am just super excited. Like batman are some of my favorite things in the whole world and i can't believe you found such an awesome way to make them fit together. Thank you so much and i can't wait to read the next chapter
Sincerely,
Annabeth97
twistyguru chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Just found, read and enjoyed (tremendously) this story.

Hm...will there be any more?

That would be quite nice, actually, as this story presents a rare relationship in a unique-and very interesting-way. The Tim/Harry dynamic is quite well thought out, and a pleasant change from the usual HP pairings.
aylan chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
This is a great crossover and i think you nailed the bats suspicious character.
Michael01 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Please write more to this story thanks.
Elfanyan chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
contrary to what others might say, I actually think the story is really good. Granted you changed some stuff but who cares?

The story is brilliant and the manor in which it takes place is actually quite complex. Another plus for it. The other thing that your story has over most others is the fact that it has some spark. It's not overly anything but it's own little...deal. It's funny and serious and at the same time some of the bits are very tough in cheek. You changed the characters in a way that makes them both recognizably them selves but you changed them into something that is defiantly yours in everything.

In short your story's a delight and I honestly want to see more!
teenwitch18 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
hey, i'm sorry about your fiance, i know what it's like to have a boyfriend who only thikd of you as a "convienent" sperm dumpster... it sucks ass...

anyways, i love this story!

the plot is really interesting and i can't wait to see where you go with it! XD

keep up the great work hun', i love ya!

C:
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
please update! there i reviwed. lol no seriously i like it
Phoenix Eternal Flame chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Hey,

This is awesome! I can't wait to see this fight, I want to see how Absolom does against Bats. I soo hope he kicks Bat arse but yeah, Bats is one of the best fighters in the DC Universe and no matter what he always comes through but I can dream! But please, please have Absolom have a few things that will surprise/shock (hopefully both ;D) Batman. And I just thought of something - the Bat Buegy(sp?) Hex, you know, that spell that Ginny is famous for (if I remember correctly, she used it against Malfoy when Hermione tricked Umbridge in the 5th book), have Absolom use it at some point in the story, differnetly good for a laugh! It might just bring a smile to Batman's face - if its not used against him of course! ;P lol

I love the fact that Absolom isn't effected by Batmans voice, it made me laugh when I read that - I kept trying to imagine Bats expression - he can scare Superman, one of the most powerful beings on the planet, but he can't scare a teenager barely half his age. He's going to have a hard time scaring Absolom. Also, Tim hasn't told the others about Absolom being Harry Potter but surely Bats has already worked it out? Or maybe even Oracle? I would have thought they would have figured it out by now or are you planning something big? Like the wizarding world (mainly the Order or the Ministry) figuring out where he is and going after him? Some how I doubt Bats will be happy with that lol.

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens next!

See you at the next update!

Phoenix Eternal Flame
VessaMorana chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I just looked at your reviews. You're right. Less than 20 reviews for an eight chapter story this good/interesting is ridiculous.
VessaMorana chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Well, it would be a shame if you stopped updating. I just found your fic and greatly enjoy it. I'm most curious about the daggers. I assume we will eventually find out more? I loved the Tim/Robin bit at the end of the chapter. Very fun.

I wouldn't worry too much about a beta. The quality of your writing without one matches a great many of fics with one. The biggest problem seems to be typos and those are few and far between.

Oh, I definitely agree with you about Sensibly Tainted's fic. It's absolutely amazing... In fact I think I'll go reread it after finals.
Nenagh24 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Holy crap! Not only an update but a reasonable explanation for both the irregularity (a freaking good one, my father did much the same, though not in a teacher/student relationship so not punished by the military) but for what's going on! :D I can't wait to see the relationships get rolling, how the knife-bond goes and the reactions of the others in the tower to Absolom! Great job!
Silverdash chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
And what if some of us are lazy? I know that I'm either too lazy to review, or I get interupted about halfway into writing it and someone deletes it. Either way, I'm not good about reviews.

But I really enjoy this story. An no-holds-bared against Batman? I'm honestly not sure if either one of them is going to come back alive. Really looking forward to the next chapter!

Laters!

Silverdash
starfire17 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I loved this story. It's a very unique storyline so far and I like the way you've managed to portray both Tim and Harry. Excellent work!
MomoTessen chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
I can be your beta... I don't mind...

I love this story! It was so unexpected... it's actually the first Batman/HP crossover I've read because I was cautious to read any beforehand... you've just opened a new world of fanfiction for me and I thank you!

-Momo