Reviews for Ignore the Ghosts
Love it
WildChild13 chapter 1 . 1/18
O_O
You broke me dude. You broke me.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
sad
therandomer5000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is so awesome!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It's sad.
xxSpade's Ace chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
All I can really say is wow.

This story hit me on a personal level, not just on the level of recognizing a true masterpiece.

It reminds me of the "trances" I would slip into before I started my medication. I'd think in disjointed sentences like this, and have constant nightmares.

I am completely and deeply moved by this.
ShimmyNinja chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was so poetic. The imagery was wonderful, the flow of one thought into the other was brilliant. The occasional endrhyme was a bonus.

This is complemented by The Funeral March, which is playing at the time of my reading. It just seems to fit.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
O.O Aw... poor Leo.
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was...so awesome. 8D

I really liked this, it's so...twisted and well done~
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You must hate me for reviewing everything you write and favoriting everything, lol.

But I just can't help it! You are an amazing writer!

And I think you should write a poem based off the rhyming words in this. It would be fabulous! I, myself, thought more of this as a poem. It was fantastic!

(And Leo is my favorite too... ;) )
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw... loved it, in all it's twisted glory. There is something with insanity that makes me read... *sighs* Anyway, loved it as I wrote before, and I would love to hear what had happened to Leo: Was he drugged or brainwashed? Maybe he saw something so terrible he broke under the pressure?
lovova chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
...everything. Everything. Everything dies.

Oh man, that lines gonna run through my head all day. You are a most unique and wonderful poet, and I loved this.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Okay, I've read three of your fics so far and they have all been about Leo dying. Do you have something against Leo? I'm just kidding; I'm actually a big fan of death fics because of how emotional they are. And I do think that Leo would be the first to die.
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wow. I don't quite get it but wow. Oh now I get it! that really grabs you. It has an eerie haunting flow to it a flow that stays with you long after you shut down the computer. It's good.
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This was just awesome. I can't explain it...just one of the best oneshots I've ever read.