Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
MysticRising chapter 24 . 10/24/2019
So damn funny. I laughed at some parts, so many good laughs. You made excellent usage of Ranma and it's typical humor. I imagine adding khr to a crossover like this, and the chaos would be unimaginable!
I kinda wanted to see tuxedo mask fall in love with girl ranma, like he saw her doing CPR or something to save him and in that instant love bloomed. Or even funnier, luna gives ranma senshi power. I mean he already dresses up as a girl so why not?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2019
Loved it.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/16/2019
"marital artists" martial
"Ryogua" Ryouga
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2019
I love how well you set up the bit players to have large impacts in true Neriman fashion.
Corrections offered without malice.
"bring my army thought" through
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2019
Mousse using his blindness as an asset was a masterstroke.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2019
"Ryogua" again
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2019
"trying to off-balance" trying to imbalance
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2019
You keep misspelling Ryouga as Ryogua.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2019
Corrections offered without malice.
"marital artists" Despite all of Cologne's machinations, I think you meant martial artists.
"Ry
Mrs. Barch chapter 5 . 12/2/2018
I came across your page on the Ranma Fanon wiki so decided read it. this story drew me in after the first paragraph and i have been unable to put it down since
PoorEiM chapter 24 . 9/4/2018
An oldie but a goodie. I feel a bit silly reviewing this in 2018, but here I am.

I enjoyed the comedy based on misunderstandings and absurd deceptions. The action sequences were well detailed. And Beneda's character arc did a great job of keeping me invested in the story. And I don't feel that anything I just said does this story justice, so I'll shut up now.
MuRioDame chapter 24 . 9/4/2018
Perfection. Now, unto part two :D
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/15/2018
Seems legit. In the Ranma series they do crazier things than this all the time like its everyday life lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Lol...Welcome to the demon world young man. Welcome...Lord Ranma.
kamehahah chapter 24 . 8/11/2018
Great work. Wow this story has had a long run its glorious
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »