Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
anon chapter 24 . 3/20
OH. MY. F**KING. GOD.
This is the quality of good story-telling other crossover!fanfic authors should strive for. I'm in love with your fic. It's brilliant, stupendous, and equally humorous. I just...words cannot describe my feelings toward this masterpiece of a literary work.
Another fanfic which evoked strong feelings for me was "Happily Married" featuring M/F!RanmaxRyoga...like that other story, I had doubts with how this plot storyline and concept idea would be implemented or executed in wonderful, brilliant story-telling writing...but damn, I was proved wrong again.
Anyway, reading this fic makes you wonder just how much the collective chaos of the Nerima cast can affect an extra-terrestrial alien army and a group of magical girls with almost goddess-like powers...if NWC can "win"-technically saying-in a somewhat ancient terrestrial war against our planet's own magical defenders, then I can safely presume that the pure chaos that Ranma and his various "friends" cause can challenge and leap the bounds of other unbelievable storylines, like say, for example, Dragonball Z. Never underestimate the power of pure chaos.
FlareX3 chapter 24 . 3/15
I finished this story awhile ago, but never got around to leaving a review until now.

I just wanted to say that it was a great read all the way through. Everything just seemed to work. The pacing was excellent. The characterization was spot-on. Not to mention that the action was actually exciting. And the humor? I'm still recovering from the effects.

You also treated both crossover universes with the appropriate respect, neither taking precedence over the other despite the narrative focus on the NWC. Tvtropes labelled this fic as "Original Flavor," and I think that describes your story perfectly.

I can tell there was a great deal of love and care put into this work.

Thank you for writing it.
Dai Gurren Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/7
I seriously almost forgot how good this is. After reading one too many Ranma-Sue-let's-suck-all-the-love-and-joy-out-of-two-happy-and-upbeat-series-all-senshi-suck-except-the-ones-the-author-deems-worth-of-sucking-Ranma's-cock-let's-remove-every-positive-character-trait-from-Ryoga-Akane-Mousse-any-other-person-the-author-doesn't-like-to-show-how-great-Ranma-is-for-putting-up-with-these-mere-mortals-(when-he-doesn't-just-murder-them)-boring-wankfest, it's wonderful to remember that there are still great works of Fanfiction out there. Works that understand what both Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon were all about. Fanfiction that doesn't condemn them for their flaws but rather celebrates them for the joy they bring. Thank you Claymade, for being that great treasure in a sea of mediocrity. Let this story serve as an example to all who write Fanfiction, greatness is achieved not by tearing something down, but rather by building it up. Make your story a shining beacon love and joy, a great sign reading "This is my series and this is why I love it". Even if your just a small flame in the dark sea of hate glow with pride, for those who want to look will be attracted to your light, and who knows, maybe they'll make a light of their own. Maybe I'm just being melodramatic, but Claymade, you remind me why I read Fanfiction, so that even if I have to sift through piles of crap there are still kernels of corn wonderful enough to make it all worthwhile.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Fun story to read. The situation is so convoluted it's unbelievable as the story goes on but really it is Ranma and Sailor Moon.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
ooh boy.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Is the darkmistress in saturns body or something?
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
...Chinese Amazons are what gave the youma impression of sorcerer.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Oooh boy.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Murphy's law.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I usually don't review a finished story until the end, but the sheer genius of this chapter deserved to be mentioned. I think this is as close to authentic as a fanfiction can get. The dialoge, the mood, even the themes, are all spot on for Ranma. You have done a masterful job of blending the SM universe with the Ranma universe without doing a disservice to either. Well done. Very, very well done. You should be proud.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
Great job! I'm reading to the next part!
GrumpyGrue chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpantsu hey, we won't stop until we have underpanstu, rots of yummy tum tay!
Jonuts chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Yea. Hell of a ay to end the story. By tempting fate. Ranma REALLY needs to learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes...

Anyways, excellent story :)
Twigon chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Ranma.

Ranma, Ranma, Ranma. You foolish boy.

You might want to trade some of those martial arts skills for a little bit of common sense, such as not taunting the universe with those words.
Starfox5 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Great and funny story! I saw the solution for Beneda coming, but I was surprised by Mousse's fighting ability - wonderful descriptions of his aerial battle and the duel with DM.
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »