Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 9/21
Um. I really hope this is super early on in Ranma 1/2, because even like 1/5 way through the series Ranma could of kicked the ass of ALL of them by himself. Overwhelmingly. Same with Ryouga. Kinda super dissapointed in the showing they had. Like REALLY dissapointed.
Lord Sia chapter 14 . 9/18
... Oh god. That is one glorious clusterfuck you built up here.
Kudos, my friend.
Yep. True Nerima fashion. Impressively minimal destruction for it, but still. Wow. Poor Ryoga...
Ran-chan, the answer should be obvious. This is Nerima, and the Nerima Wrecking Crew, even if Juuban and it's magical girl issue is tagging in for part of it.

Though in true Wrecking Crew and Anything Goes fashion, it just might end up working in the end anyway.
*curses fluently and at length*

/Awesome/... Quite a bit of "oh hell..." moments, but genuinely /awesome/!
Dun dun dun...
Ryouga, now would be an excellent time to display the broad assortment of curses you've probably picked up, traveling all over the damn place... XD
Well shit.
I kind of /really/ want to know what would have happened if the Darkmistress hadn't shown up yet, because it'd probably be /really/ entertaining. But plot supersedes all.
I was kind of amazed that the water-attraction part of the curse hadn't acted up yet in the fight, but then this isn't the usual Nerima-style battle. That was fairly brilliant use of it, though. Go Ryouga.
Oh dear.

I spent a good portion of this chapter yelling at Ryoga to jump out a damn window -it won't hurt him as long as he misses the pond- and if necessary, back in through a first-floor window. Breaking the floor works too, though that kind of destruction is why Ranma and many of his cohort are getting so good at construction- they get stuck doing the repairs when they can be corralled into it. XD
*falls over cackling*
I'd found the summaries of this and it's later sequels amusing enough to investigate, but this has managed to make the premise remarkably plausible. Given how the youma and Senshi have been introduced to most of the central 1/2 cast so far, their reactions feel spot on, and we're already seeing how the difference of perspective on events is causing the whole situation to snowball.
This is going to be /fun/... XD
*cackles* No matter how long Ryoga may always have issues with Ranma, he has learned, reluctantly, that having Ranma as an ally (whenever Ryoga isn't actively trying to kill his rival, which is almost always -after a point- because beating the shit out of him to prove his skill is more satisfying) is very, /very/, VERY useful. XD
There are plenty of things in the world that may manage to overwhelm either of them, but very very few that can trump /both/ of them at the same time, especially if they actually work together. *cackles*
*snickers* Yeah, I can see an unconscious youma not being the weirdest thing by far that Ryoga's had to deal with. I can also see him insistently trying to help a stranger, especially a girl, if he found them hurt, no matter how strange they are- youma may be dangerous, but Ryoga is very nearly indestructible, for a human. XD
Jackalope89 chapter 6 . 3/20
"Highly organized and devilishly subtle" and "Nerima Wrecking Crew".

Two things that one would NEVER think would go together. The only thing less subtle then they are, is a freaking bomb! lol
Brenden chapter 24 . 2/9
Irrational Pi chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
I've never felt sorry for the sacred flame before.
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »