Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Crosser chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
This has been one of the most superb and thrilling fanfictions I've read in quite a long time. It was psychological, action packed, showed Ranma's capabilities to pull off impossible victories to the T, and even forced me to add a new rule to my list of laws that should be followed by Ranma 1/2 stories.

I especially loved how you managed to draw out Beneda's character development, starting from where she was just a self serving monster holding unflinching loyalty to a higher power she thought unbeatable, to a scared girl who was lost in a world of strange pleasures with the threat of obliteration hanging over her head, to actually becoming more human then I truly thought possible of a youma before she even became a human. A silver haired, green skinned throw away minion who wormed her way into main character stardom as a original character who's too good for her own good.

As a last note though, I feel I should let you know what law I've added. For as long as I can remember, there've been two ideas that I believe are vital to every Ranma fanfic.

1) Ranma Saotome doesn't lose, and if he does he always comes back for a spectacular rematch and claim victory.

2) Everything that can go wrong will.

You've managed to add rule #3 to the list.

3) When everything's said and done, Murphy can suck it.

I've been here every step the way, and I can't wait for the sequel!

Your fan,

Crosser
Necrovore chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Ending with a taunt to Murphy, nice :P Looking forward to the next story.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
quoting Ranma's very last phrace.

Ranma... *fustrated* how many times does ti have to hit you in the head to realzie not to tempt/summon/challenge/invoke Murphy's Law!
Sirge chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Truly, a wonderful story. It's the few like this one that still keep my hope up for this site.

I can easily say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have read, and the best Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover I've ever enjoyed.
animefan29 chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
"What are the odds of that?" Famous last words.

Didn't the anime indicate that Darien (or whatever his Japanese name is) knew that he was Tuxedo Kamen and vice versa. And that he was aware of his mission to gather the rainbow crystals in order to get the Silver Crystal (I cannot remember that long Japanese name) in order to find the Moon Princess?

Looking forward to the next story
zmz1999 chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
You've set a high standard with your other chapters. Suspense, action, humor. They were all well done.

The last chapter felt like an epilogue. This chapter feels more like a teaser. One reason is, of course, the length, both of the entire chapter and of the individual sections. The a full blown chapter, the exchange between Jedite/Jadite (?) and TK would have been longer. There would have been more twists in the battle. The bits of humor would have been sprinkled more generously. And the foreshadowing would have presaged events in multiple chapters.

As an epilogue, I didn't enjoy it as much as the last chapter. As a teaser, it worked very well. You whet the appetite with just a small taste of action, a dash of conclusion, and finish with a nice foreboding bit of humorous dinner mint. Not even as filling as a hors d'oeurve, the little chapter left me wanting more.

I eagerly await your next work.

Keep writing.
NightmareSyndrom chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Really, Ranma? How can someone be so genre savy and yet be genre blind at the same time?
WanderingStarmaster chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I get the feeling that Ranma's last line there is what is referred to as "tempting fate."

I guess that's the last we see of Jaedite...maybe. I look forward to your next exciting installment.

Out of curiosity, are the Senshi going to have the other two with them in the next story?
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
A job well done! Gratz on a finished work and I can't wait for the next part to start. I can't wait to see what chaos will happen when those two are found out. Again gratz!
chm01 chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
the odds of finding out? pretty good if you take on account their record, and Ranma should know better than to challenge chance and random events
Jigoku no Yami chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I wonder if Setsuna knows? I mean, she has too. And Ranma, BTW, great job for sticking you foot in your mouth once again. Baka.

I can not wait to see what comes up in part two. A lot more fun, thats for sure.

When Will the Darkness Embrace You?
LycanRed chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Well, this has been an adventure. Great story, I'm glad I stuck with it 'til the end, and I can't wait for the next part to begin.

PeaceOut

LycanRed
Nemrut chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I love Ranma, he just never learns. Now, every force in existence will work together to make that very thing happen.

One would think, he would know better by now xD

Great chapter, I am really looking forward to the sequel story. Great work my friend, I count myself a happier and more satisfied person, having had the pleasure to enjoy your story.
marc chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
another excellent chapter. And now, Ranma and Ryoga have their Ki attacks, along with the fact that they've gotten even stronger. I eagerly await the sequel.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
...Doesn't Ranma know better than to tempt fate like that? 'What're the odds of that happening?' That's just asking for it.
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »