Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
chimmon chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I think the story is off on a good start. Beneda has a good motivation (not getting killed) for her actions. An evil but redeemable female in need of protection already makes her an interesting character. I'm looking forward to how she develops as a character.

Ryouga is always a great character to have around. The eternally lost boy's simplistic world view is nice to see, as is his own cursing of his lack of direction. Hopefully he'll have time to shine before being eclipsed by Ranma (because that seems to be Ryouga's fate no matter what).

I don't know much about the Sailor Moon universe, but it does seem to match up with what I remember.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ashriel chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
It's been quite some time since I've read fanfiction due to various other pursuits in my life taking up too much time, and longer yet since I'd checked up on this fic. After getting over the pleasant surprise at finding it complete, I began reading what I'd missed in earnest and can say I've quite enjoyed everything so far.

What I wanted to comment on in particular, however, was your use of a connection between the Amazons and the Moon Kingdom. While I've seen it done several times before in Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers, I don't think it's ever been accomplished quite as well as you managed. The sheer amount of emotion you managed to pour into Altine and the intense reverence the Amazons showed for a mother they never knew and the remains of children that weren't theirs made the whole scene just jump out and catch my attention, and you even managed to avoid making the connection seem forced like I've seen done at other times, making it a coincidence that has none the less shaped the tribe in its own way.

All I can say is well done and I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever else is to come in the story.
mangagor chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this is just beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful work. I'm sure you've heard all the praise I could think of before with that many reviews so I'll just go ahead and say that you're bloody amazing. I'll look into your other fics now. Can't wait to see more.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Love what you did to wrap up Gosunkugi's end. It cracked me up.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
This is so fun to read. I just keep laughing as the misunderstandings and manipulations pile up.
Bellerophon chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
Great Story!
Collin Oshea chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
Great Story, keep up the good work.
Silver Queen chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This has to be one of the most Amazing (capital absolutely essential) crossovers I've read. The fight scenes were brilliant. The plan. The Plan. It was unveiled so wonderfully, and played absolutely brilliantly. The costumes, the ham lines, the murphey's law disasters... and still ended up going off right. Perfect Ranma 1/2.
AngelForm chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
A most impressive story.

I do have one complaint however. While the first part of the large battle was excellent and the final part reasonable, having Happi show up to save the day cheapens it and detracts from the ‘no one is truly useless’ theme that the rest of the story has.

This is double ruining given that another Big Damn Hero force should have been there. The Japanese military.

There is no way that battle could have taken less than an hour, at absolute minimum, from first arrow to Happi turning up. That doesn’t even take into account the time that a horde or monsters was running unopposed through the streets.

I know that the Japanese government, particularly the police, doesn’t really exist in the SM verse but seriously. What. The. Fuck.

Ten minute skirmishes between a dozen people can be brushed aside, property damage or no.

A pitched battle with over a thousand monsters that levels half a ward? No.
meterion chapter 24 . 7/21/2011
THAT. WAS. AMAZING.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
this was one incredible story. Extremely well written with great details, awesome fights, and a crapload of excellent humor. I look forward to reading the sequel.
DarkBlueHated chapter 24 . 6/25/2011
Damn, that was epic. Ahh, such goodness!
DarkBlueHated chapter 23 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha, I especially like how your bending your story to be like canon so that basically nothing changes and we just follow after Sailor Moon and how the rest of the story will play out. Highly entertaining idea!
DarkBlueHated chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
LOL, so THAT's how the DD Girl leader gets her crown thing! XD lol

Pretty epic stuff must say. Wrapped everything up nicely.
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »