Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Anon chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Funniest chapter ever.
Lotono chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
Brilliant- this one word summarizes my opinion of this wonderful tale's conclusion. Keep up the great work in in the Sequel's and you will have hands down the best Ranma/Sailormoon crossover in existence.

However much that means. Which to the community of this site means quite a bit. Thank you for writing this.
mountainelements chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
I love how well thought-out this story is. I can tell that you must have planned everything out, as every detail ties in with the rest of the story. I often find fight scenes boring, but you do them extremely well. Of these last few chapters, I especially liked how Happousai was useful and the fight between Luna and P-chan.

Now there's only one issue left: Can I hold out until the interlude and sequel are complete before reading them? I want to know what happens next, but I unfortunately tend to get bored of stories while waiting for updates, as the tension doesn't carry over well. Decisions, decisions...
Gelasia Kidd chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
This was a hilarious story. A work of art. It kept me on the edge of my seat for hours!

mountainelements chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
All the battles so far have been well-done. I especially like how Mousse defeated the Dark Mistress's illusion and how Kuno thought Tuxedo Mask was courting Akane.
mountainelements chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
I love Ranma's cheesy lines as a "Dark Lord". The vision from the future was definitely confusing, and it's no mystery why Rei couldn't figure it out. The story of the 2 kids sent to Earth was very heart-wrenching. I'll try to review again as I reach either the end of this story or another amazing scene, but the whole story is great so far.
mountainelements chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
That was hilarious! I love the scene with Ami and "Docter Tofu"!
ChaosRagnak chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
Very captivating. I actually read the whole 24 chapters in one sitting.

I can't wait to see the sequel to it and maybe its just me but i am hoping for some Ryoga/Beneda moments xD

Somehow in this story it'd seem right to me.

Anyway, hope to see more soon (shame on you for getting me addicted!) :D
Ozzallos chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
"I mean... seriously. What're the odds of that happening?"

One to one, my dear friend.

That aside, this work continues to be a classic. Short chapter, but you're reasonable with the updates, so meh. Catch you later.
Waterlily White chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Oh, man. You could *not* have picked a better ending than that. I love this fic from start to finish. Awesome all around. :)
SnEptUne chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
Thanks you for finishing this interesting story. However, in the epilogue, Ranma is acting out of character. In the canon, no matter how bad and evil the villains are, Ranma wouldn't just let them die without giving a second thought. I would have expected that he would struggle for the value that define his very existence (to help those in need, even if they do not desire it), and on to save the world (as helping Jadeite would likely blow his cover). As it is, it kind of made the character of Ranma questionable - i.e. does he lives for principle, or does he lives by common-sense.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
Woooot Sweet! Im sooo looking forward to the continuations!
R E C R A P T O R chapter 24 . 2/28/2011

with an accompanied fist pump.

Thats what my reaction was with the end part one comment

You had a great story that I didn't feel a need to comment on but thiking about it maybee if I did, you would of updated sooner. either way great piece of work! It appears that those of Earth shall help the avatar of earth (T-Kamen). Really glad you went with the manga version of T-kamen not the anime version (difference being one can kick but and the other is a version of the charecter created for a anime aimed at a female audience. Who spouts poetry.)

Either way this story is good and if you go with the version where he gets frozen in well whatever he gets frozen in can you have Ryouga rescue him by getting lost?

Great story man, great story, look foward to reading more of your work, but dont burn yourself out over it _
sandcrawlr chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
Great story as always. :)
Timmy811 chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
Best Ranma 1/2 - Sailor Moon cossover that's ever been finished. I must have read at least a hundred and there's no contest.
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »